Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
Was wondering if do any graduation stuff. Was thinking about mini candy bar wrappers (mini Hershey bar size), that some say Class of 2020, some say Congrats Grad!, maybe some with a graduation hat or diploma, maybe Quarantine Sucks! that I could print on sticker paper and cutout. The school colors would be black and red ( not sure if that would look ok, so maybe red/white?) If possible, I would appreciate it
Please let me know if you still need this. If I did not get to it in time, I am very sorry!

Jennyf210

Earning My Ears
Was wondering if do any graduation stuff. Was thinking about mini candy bar wrappers (mini Hershey bar size), that some say Class of 2020, some say Congrats Grad!, maybe some with a graduation hat or diploma, maybe Quarantine Sucks! that I could print on sticker paper and cutout. The school colors would be black and red ( not sure if that would look ok, so maybe red/white?) If possible, I would appreciate it
I would love something like this too! If possible our colors are blue & white & the grads name is Nathan....

Thank you !!!!

M_I_C_K_E_Y

Here is your requested design...

candy_mini_hershey_graduationquarantine by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

M_I_C_K_E_Y

I would love something like this too! If possible our colors are blue & white & the grads name is Nathan....

Thank you !!!!
Here it is in blue... if you would like Nathan's name on some, let me know what wording you would like me to leave off, there is not much room on these little guys.

candy_mini_hershey_graduationquarantine_blue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Went back and added his name to the cap...

nathan_candy_mini_hershey_graduationquarantine_blue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.