Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

These are perfect. BUT, how do I download them or get them. I tried copy and paste. I know I am over thinking this, but I'm to tired to try and figure it out. Please help. Thanks. Connie

You should be able to right click on the image and save the file to your computer. If that doesn't work for you, here are the links to where they are on Photobucket.

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/M_...e_beachinvite_zpsbypjkzg8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/M_...aphcard_santa_zpsuafiuujo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Hi Amy- I sent you a PM, asking about the possibility of you doing a rehearsal dinner candy wrapper- Since you are usually so kind about confirming requests, I am worried that I didn't send it correctly- I'm not meaning to hurry you, as the dinner is Oct 20, but just wanted to make sure you did receive my request?
Thanks, Bobette

Hi Amy can u help me to do some "Five nights at freddys" printable for my son(DEV) who is turning 7. If u can do some invitation,bottle wrapper,thank you note,goody bag tag, prutablrs for goody bag... what ever u can think of
Thank you very much..

I'm having a heck of a time making a tshirt iron-on that looks good. I'm not sure if you're willing to do something like that, but if so I'd appreciate it. It should say "I Will Go Cruising Here or There. I Will Go Cruising Everywhere! It should have Dr. Seuss characters on it. I'd definitely like the Cat in the Hat and then whoever you want. I know the breakfast has Sam I Am and Thing1 and Thing 2. At the very bottom of the design smaller, it could say "The Brodrick, Sale, Stein Family Cruise 10-21-17" Again, if you're able to help, I would be so thankful. I've spent hours trying to put something together that doesn't look like a monkey did it and I think I give up. Thanks in advance.

ALso, could I have 3 name fills with Dr. Seuss characters please? The names are ANDREW, GAVIN, and KOLTON. Thank you again!

Hi Amy- I sent you a PM, asking about the possibility of you doing a rehearsal dinner candy wrapper- Since you are usually so kind about confirming requests, I am worried that I didn't send it correctly- I'm not meaning to hurry you, as the dinner is Oct 20, but just wanted to make sure you did receive my request?
Thanks, Bobette

Please try sending it again. I am not seeing it on my end. The last request I have from you is the birthday wrapper we did for Matthew.

Hi Amy can u help me to do some "Five nights at freddys" printable for my son(DEV) who is turning 7. If u can do some invitation,bottle wrapper,thank you note,goody bag tag, prutablrs for goody bag... what ever u can think of
Thank you very much..

sent you a pm. I don't have much designing time so I need the date you need these by to determine if I can help.

I'm having a heck of a time making a tshirt iron-on that looks good. I'm not sure if you're willing to do something like that, but if so I'd appreciate it. It should say "I Will Go Cruising Here or There. I Will Go Cruising Everywhere! It should have Dr. Seuss characters on it. I'd definitely like the Cat in the Hat and then whoever you want. I know the breakfast has Sam I Am and Thing1 and Thing 2. At the very bottom of the design smaller, it could say "The Brodrick, Sale, Stein Family Cruise 10-21-17" Again, if you're able to help, I would be so thankful. I've spent hours trying to put something together that doesn't look like a monkey did it and I think I give up. Thanks in advance.

Here are two varieties, if you would like any changes, let me know...

cruising_seusscharacters_zpsvjkuqgdk.jpg

brodrick_seussseussatsea_zpstzifkkyh.jpg

Thank you thank you so much! I love these! The bottom cruise one is perfect! My friends are going to love them! I am so grateful!

Hi Amy-
Can you please do soccer ball name fills that will be put on the ends of pillowcases for the following:

Joe #3
Collin #4
Liam #7
Brayden #8
Nick #11
Collin #13
Chase #14
Cooper #15
Henry #19
JT #27
Brody #99
Coach Joe
Coach Ross

Thanks for any help you can offer. Tournament is early October

Hi Amy-
Can you please do soccer ball name fills that will be put on the ends of pillowcases for the following:

Joe #3
Collin #4
Liam #7
Brayden #8
Nick #11
Collin #13
Chase #14
Cooper #15
Henry #19
JT #27
Brody #99
Coach Joe
Coach Ross

Thanks for any help you can offer. Tournament is early October

Here are your requested name fills...

joe3_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

jt27_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

nick11_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

chase14_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

coachjoe_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

coachross_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

collin4_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

collin13_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cooper15_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brayden8_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brody99_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

henry19_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

liam7_soccerfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

My Photobucket subscription is not up until like May, I think. But with the change over and log in issues, I went ahead and started using Flickr today. If anyone has any issues with the new Flickr hosted images, which I do not foresee, please let me know.

Hi Amy,
My little one just started soccer and I would like to make a shirt.
Can you design a tshirt iron with Johanna's Soccer Mom , heart shape soccer ball and #13 please.
A super girl cartoon namefil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!