Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Im looking for someone to do name fills for my next florida trip
Chloe- princess or Minnie or toy story
Brody - micky or toy story or jungle book or dinosaurs

Im looking for someone to do name fills for my next florida trip
Chloe- princess or Minnie or toy story
Brody - micky or toy story or jungle book or dinosaurs

I am not able to do any Disney designs, so here are a couple of non-Disney ones... I wasn't sure how old Brody was, so I went ahead and did a Dinosaur Train one and a real dinosaur one. Hopefully one, or both, will work for you.

chloe_princesspinkfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brody_dinosaurtrainfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brody_dinosaursfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

thank you so much. I was actually looking for covers for Disney autograph books but these may work.

thank you so much. I was actually looking for covers for Disney autograph books but these may work.

You are very welcome! If not for an autograph book, maybe you could use them to decorate their rooms or something.

Hi Amy,
May we have a unicorn 2th birthday party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label, cupcake topper and banner. Thanks so much. My nephew name's Martina! Thank you so much

Hi Amy,
May we have a unicorn 2th birthday party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label, cupcake topper and banner. Thanks so much. My nephew name's Martina! Thank you so much

Here are your requested designs...

martina_unicornwaterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

martina_unicornfull by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

martina_unicornfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

martina_unicorncupcaketopper by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

martina_unicorncandybar by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

martina_unicornbannertriangle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I finally got around to take a photo of my embarkation shirt for our upcoming cruise. For some reason the colours look really washed out, but it has come out amazing and I can't wait to wear this.

Corinna

Hi Amy,

If I could please get name fills with Carnival Fasination, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Jody

Jody
Dominic
Gianna
Natalia

I finally got around to take a photo of my embarkation shirt for our upcoming cruise. For some reason the colours look really washed out, but it has come out amazing and I can't wait to wear this.

Corinna

Corinna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a picture. I am so glad that I was able to help make your trip just a little more special!

I Amy, it's me again! may I ask you to create some stuffs for the a girl baby shower? thank you so much!!

Please let me know if you had any particular theme in mind or just something "girly baby" and what kind of "stuff" did you have in mind. I would be glad to help if I can.

Hi again, now my Brain is going g crazy. Can I please get the candy bar wrappers for the Carnival Fasination and I was wondering if you could make a build a bear coupon for one bear and outfit for Gianna, Natalia and Dominic.
Once again thanks in advance.

Please let me know if you had any particular theme in mind or just something "girly baby" and what kind of "stuff" did you have in mind. I would be glad to help if I can.

Yes Amy, just something "girly baby" without a particular theme. The baby girl will name Sofia and I will need banners, write, waterbottle labels, ecc ecc.

Thank you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!