Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy, can you please make a sign that says Vote for Lily Morgan Junior Class Secretary. Can you make a second one that says VOTE Lily Morgan Junior Class Secretary. She will go the EXTRA mile for you !

Thanks !

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could make me a few name tags so I could make a magnet for the cabin door for our cruise.Maybe about a half of paper size. I believe I got this off of you a few years ago but it is for the Carnival Dream. Can you please make them for the Carnival Liberty? The names I would need would be........ Brenda...... Mike.... Lisa...... Eddie........Crystal....... Jenny.......Thank you very much.

Attachments

• vv0c8QvMRZumbtbSjCXS8A.jpg
    vv0c8QvMRZumbtbSjCXS8A.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 4

Do you make luggage tags? If you do please make one for me & my hubby. It can be blank, I can fill in the information. Thanks

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could make me a few name tags so I could make a magnet for the cabin door for our cruise.Maybe about a half of paper size. I believe I got this off of you a few years ago but it is for the Carnival Dream. Can you please make them for the Carnival Liberty? The names I would need would be........ Brenda...... Mike.... Lisa...... Eddie........Crystal....... Jenny.......Thank you very much.

Here are your requested name tags...

brenda_nametagcarnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

crystal_nametagcarnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

eddie_nametagcarnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

jenny_nametagcarnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisa_nametagcarnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

mike_nametagcarnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Do you make luggage tags? If you do please make one for me & my hubby. It can be blank, I can fill in the information. Thanks

I would be happy to leave the personal information blank for you. I have several different designs. Please let me know what kind of theme you would like. A certain cruise line, beachy, certain location/park. Let me know. I have lots but could also make something new.

Amy, you have created images in the past for me for shirts- and I leave in 9 days to see my son finish his first year at USNA and be a plebe no more -I would Like a shirt design that says Dirty 30 class of 2022 with this design
- also some kind of design of the Herndon Monument with a officer's cap on top with - Plebes no more pretty please
30_Co_Patch.png

Hi Amy,
May we request Jojo Siwa birthday party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label and cupcake topper. Thanks so much. My girl name is Johanna!

May we have a Pete the cat namefill for and tshirt design for Johanna.

Can we also have kindergarten class of 2019 and class of 2031 name fill, t shirt and water bottle label and cupcake topper. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Dear Amy, we added someone to our cruise and I was wondering if you could make me a few things. First a Carnival Liberty Name tag with the name " Thomas" on it.
Next a sheet of Cruising ducks business card. Carnival Cruise Line with the 2 ducks "Keep or Hide". with the names " Crystal & Thomas" Tuckerton, N.J. and 1 more sheet the same but with the names "Lisa & Eddie" Tuckerton, N.J, Thank you

Hi Amy,
May we request Jojo Siwa birthday party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label and cupcake topper. Thanks so much. My girl name is Johanna!

May we have a Pete the cat namefill for and tshirt design for Johanna.

Can we also have kindergarten class of 2019 and class of 2031 name fill, t shirt and water bottle label and cupcake topper. Thank you so much.

I wasn't sure about the graduation name fill. Here are the rest... if you still need the name fills, maybe I could use the silver spotted background from the graduation stuff. Let me know.

johanna_candybarjojosiwa by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cupcakejojosiwa by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_jojosiwafill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_jojosiwafull by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_waterbottlejojosiwa by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_petethecat by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_petethecatfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2019_graduationcard by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2031_graduationcard by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2031_waterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kindergarten_waterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kindergarten_cupcakespottedgraduation by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2031_cupcakespottedgraduation by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Dear Amy, we added someone to our cruise and I was wondering if you could make me a few things. First a Carnival Liberty Name tag with the name " Thomas" on it.
Next a sheet of Cruising ducks business card. Carnival Cruise Line with the 2 ducks "Keep or Hide". with the names " Crystal & Thomas" Tuckerton, N.J. and 1 more sheet the same but with the names "Lisa & Eddie" Tuckerton, N.J, Thank you

Here are your requested designs...

thomas_nametag_carnivalliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisaeddie_cruise_ducks_tag_2ducks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

crystalthomas_cruise_ducks_tag_2ducks by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Dear Amy I am very sorry to bother you but is there any chance you can change one name on these please? Thank you. It should say Lisa, Eddie, Crystal & Thomas.Thank you so much. Something happened and Jenny can not go so Thomas is going instead. Thank you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!