Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I wasn't sure about the graduation name fill. Here are the rest... if you still need the name fills, maybe I could use the silver spotted background from the graduation stuff. Let me know.

johanna_candybarjojosiwa by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cupcakejojosiwa by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_jojosiwafill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_jojosiwafull by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_waterbottlejojosiwa by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_petethecat by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_petethecatfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2019_graduationcard by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2031_graduationcard by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2031_waterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kindergarten_waterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kindergarten_cupcakespottedgraduation by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

2031_cupcakespottedgraduation by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Thank you.I would take whatever you make. I was thinking of something with caps maybe. But I would take anything.

Dear Amy I am very sorry to bother you but is there any chance you can change one name on these please? Thank you. It should say Lisa, Eddie, Crystal & Thomas.Thank you so much. Something happened and Jenny can not go so Thomas is going instead. Thank you again
View attachment 403958

View attachment 403959
View attachment 403960
View attachment 403962

Here they are all fixed up...

lisaeddie_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisaeddie_cruisehalloweencarnival by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisaeddie_seussseussatseavertical by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisaeddie_cruise_carnival_freddy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I am interested in a few things that you might could do for our upcoming cruise on Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Sea. Could you please make a candy bar wrapper and possibly put the words Thank you. I am wanting to leave little gifts each day for our room stewards? Possibly put our name on there also so they will know it was made especially for them and from us. Our name is The Dona Family.
Could you make a Thank You note card that I might could write a little note inside each day also? Possibly put the ship on there or any cute clipart of a ship.
Could you make some cruise money also with our ship? I am going to being giving out money to be used on the ship for prizes for the kids if they earn them by keeping their things picked up, not arguing, etc. Making a little game out of the money so if you could make those that would be great.

Here is all the things that I need.
1. Candy Bar Wrappers
2. Thank You Cards
3. Play Money

Thanks,
Dona Momma

I am interested in a few things that you might could do for our upcoming cruise on Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Sea. Could you please make a candy bar wrapper and possibly put the words Thank you. I am wanting to leave little gifts each day for our room stewards? Possibly put our name on there also so they will know it was made especially for them and from us. Our name is The Dona Family.
Could you make a Thank You note card that I might could write a little note inside each day also? Possibly put the ship on there or any cute clipart of a ship.
Could you make some cruise money also with our ship? I am going to being giving out money to be used on the ship for prizes for the kids if they earn them by keeping their things picked up, not arguing, etc. Making a little game out of the money so if you could make those that would be great.

Here is all the things that I need.
1. Candy Bar Wrappers
2. Thank You Cards
3. Play Money

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure on the money, which denominations you would like and if you wanted the ship to be in color or sepia. Here is the one dollar bill, five and ten dollar bill.

cruise_thankyoucard by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dollar_cruise_royalcar_liberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dona_candybarroyalcarliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dollar_cruise_royalcar_liberty_5 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dollar_cruise_royalcar_liberty_10 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Last edited:

Hi Amy, was wondering if you could do a luggage tag? For Carnival Cruise line. A front and back so I could make it double sided. Maybe a carnival ship on one side and space on the other side for name and address and stuff.Some kind of Carnival design on that side too. Please. Not sure if you made me one a few years ago for a bud light cruise but here is a rough idea. You are very creative and Im sure what ever you do will be great.No ship name just Carnival. We do different ships so we'll use the tag for all of our Carnival Cruises. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2138.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2138.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 11
  • fullsizeoutput_2137.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2137.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi Amy, was wondering if you could do a luggage tag? For Carnival Cruise line. A front and back so I could make it double sided. Maybe a carnival ship on one side and space on the other side for name and address and stuff.Some kind of Carnival design on that side too. Please. Not sure if you made me one a few years ago for a bud light cruise but here is a rough idea. You are very creative and Im sure what ever you do will be great.No ship name just Carnival. We do different ships so we'll use the tag for all of our Carnival Cruises. Thank you in advance.

I have this.. if you would like your names added, just supply me with any names needed.

luggagetag_carnival_cruise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure on the money, which denominations you would like and if you wanted the ship to be in color or sepia. Here is the one dollar bill, five and ten dollar bill.

cruise_thankyoucard by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dollar_cruise_royalcar_liberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dona_candybarroyalcarliberty by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dollar_cruise_royalcar_liberty_5 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dollar_cruise_royalcar_liberty_10 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi Amy- we are cruising on RC-harmony of the seas 7/21-7-28. I would like some door signs any design you like. And so individual designs I was thinking life preservers or whatever you can come up with. We have 2 rooms
1. Ron & Melinda
2. Angie Johns JT & Nick

Thanks for any help.

Hi Amy- we are cruising on RC-harmony of the seas 7/21-7-28. I would like some door signs any design you like. And so individual designs I was thinking life preservers or whatever you can come up with. We have 2 rooms
1. Ron & Melinda
2. Angie Johns JT & Nick

Thanks for any help.
John not Johns

John not Johns
I hope that you like these... I made some color choices for everybody. If anyone hates what I chose for them, let me know.

angie_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ron_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

angie_cruiseroyalcarharmony by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ron_cruiseroyalcarharmony by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

angie_lifepreserver_individual by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ron_lifepreserver_individual by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

john_lifepreserver_individual by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

jt_lifepreserver_individual by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

melinda_lifepreserver_individual by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

nick_lifepreserver_individual by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

john_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

jt_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

melinda_flip_flops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

melinda_flip_flops_beach_BIG by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy my family & I really enjoyed the FLOWERS CRUISE T-SHIRTS you did for us!! can't THANK YOU enough.. Hey I found something else i would like in the near future.. 2 shirts. One for mother & one for daughter. The changes i would like is,, THIS CHIC LOVES TO GO CRUISING WITH HER WONDERFUL DAUGHTER/ MOTHER.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CRUIS T-SHIRT.PNG
    CRUIS T-SHIRT.PNG
    609.2 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!