Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi, Amy! Could I request a couple of name fills? I am taking my son to celebrate his senior year in high school on a mom and son trip. We are going to be there during fall/Halloween time. Could we get a couple of Halloween name fills. I am planning on making door magnets with them. His name Keegen (all e's) and Riali. Thanks!!!!!

Hi Amy could you please make me a "Happy Birthday Thomas" for a carnival liberty cruise October 28, 2019 to November 1, 2019 Halloween Cruise. Thank you, I'm sure what ever you come up with will be awesome.

Hi, Amy! Could I request a couple of name fills? I am taking my son to celebrate his senior year in high school on a mom and son trip. We are going to be there during fall/Halloween time. Could we get a couple of Halloween name fills. I am planning on making door magnets with them. His name Keegen (all e's) and Riali. Thanks!!!!!

Here are a couple for each of you... I couldn't decide which I liked better so I thought maybe you could use 2 for each of you.

keegen_halloweencandycornfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

riali_halloweencandycornfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

keegen_halloweenpumpkinsnamefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

riali_halloweenpumpkinsnamefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could send me the link to your webpage.

I would be glad to send you the link but I need your email address to do so. I cannot post the link here on the DIS (even by pm) since I also sell iron on transfers on my site. Feel free to pm me with your email address if you do not want your information "out there".

Hi Amy,

We are cruising on the Carnival Panorama in March. I was wondering If you could make life savers with our names on them. There are five of us - Lisa, Gavin, Katelyn, Robin and Dennis. I want to use them to decorate our cabin doors. I am open to any other ideas you have. Lisa, Gavin and Katelyn are in one cabin and Robin and Dennis are in another cabin.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Amy,

We are cruising on the Carnival Panorama in March. I was wondering If you could make life savers with our names on them. There are five of us - Lisa, Gavin, Katelyn, Robin and Dennis. I want to use them to decorate our cabin doors. I am open to any other ideas you have. Lisa, Gavin and Katelyn are in one cabin and Robin and Dennis are in another cabin.

Thanks,

Lisa

Here are lots... If you would like any others, let me know.

lisa_cruise_carnival_panorama by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisa_cruise2panorama by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

robin_cruise2panorama by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisa_cruiseanchor1 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

robin_cruiseanchor1 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

lisa_lifepreserver by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

robin_lifepreserver by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dennis_lifepreserver by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

gavin_lifepreserver by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

katelyn_lifepreserver by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy! We are starting to plan our shirts for our summer 4th of July visit, it's a big family reunion and we are thinking matching shirts would be fun. Can you come up with some sort of fun summer themed 4th of July idea non-disney is fine, just something whimsical, Thanks if you can, no worries if you don't have time!!

Family Reunion 2020
Walt Disney World
Cugliotta's and Conrad Schaak

Hi Amy, I love your work.
My parents are taking my family (grandkids, etc) on a cruise for my 50th... o_O
I love the flip flop designs you did in post #1853. I was thinking I could turn them into magnets for everyone's doors.
Would you be able to do flip flops with these names? Don't care which colors. (well except 1 for my DD)
Nana, Papa, Lisa, Kaitlyn (in aqua/blue if possible :D), Michelle, Randy, Maddie, Ryan,Tyler and Brady.
Thanks so much!
Lisa

Hi Amy! We are starting to plan our shirts for our summer 4th of July visit, it's a big family reunion and we are thinking matching shirts would be fun. Can you come up with some sort of fun summer themed 4th of July idea non-disney is fine, just something whimsical, Thanks if you can, no worries if you don't have time!!

Family Reunion 2020
Walt Disney World
Cugliotta's and Conrad Schaak

I hope you will like these... If you had something else in mind, let me know.

Cugliotta_4thjulyamerican by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Cugliotta_fourthjuly by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy, I love your work.
My parents are taking my family (grandkids, etc) on a cruise for my 50th... o_O
I love the flip flop designs you did in post #1853. I was thinking I could turn them into magnets for everyone's doors.
Would you be able to do flip flops with these names? Don't care which colors. (well except 1 for my DD)
Nana, Papa, Lisa, Kaitlyn (in aqua/blue if possible :D), Michelle, Randy, Maddie, Ryan,Tyler and Brady.
Thanks so much!
Lisa

I hope I picked the right blue for Kaitlyn. If you wanted the dark blue one for her, let me know...

lisamaddie_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

michellekaitlyn_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

randyryan_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

nanapapa_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

tylerbrady_flipflops by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!