Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Was wondering if do any graduation stuff. Was thinking about mini candy bar wrappers (mini Hershey bar size), that some say Class of 2020, some say Congrats Grad!, maybe some with a graduation hat or diploma, maybe Quarantine Sucks! that I could print on sticker paper and cutout. The school colors would be black and red ( not sure if that would look ok, so maybe red/white?) If possible, I would appreciate it

Please let me know if you still need this. If I did not get to it in time, I am very sorry!

Was wondering if do any graduation stuff. Was thinking about mini candy bar wrappers (mini Hershey bar size), that some say Class of 2020, some say Congrats Grad!, maybe some with a graduation hat or diploma, maybe Quarantine Sucks! that I could print on sticker paper and cutout. The school colors would be black and red ( not sure if that would look ok, so maybe red/white?) If possible, I would appreciate it

I would love something like this too! If possible our colors are blue & white & the grads name is Nathan....

Thank you !!!!

Here is your requested design...

candy_mini_hershey_graduationquarantine by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I would love something like this too! If possible our colors are blue & white & the grads name is Nathan....

Thank you !!!!

Here it is in blue... if you would like Nathan's name on some, let me know what wording you would like me to leave off, there is not much room on these little guys.

candy_mini_hershey_graduationquarantine_blue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Went back and added his name to the cap...

nathan_candy_mini_hershey_graduationquarantine_blue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Amy,
May we request Eiffel tower birthday party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label and cupcake topper. Thanks so much. My girl name is Johanna!

Hi Amy,
May we request Eiffel tower birthday party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label and cupcake topper. Thanks so much. My girl name is Johanna!

I wasn't sure on all of the wording, so if you need any changes, let me know... I also threw in an invite as a bonus. Hope you can use it.

johanna_french_invite2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_waterbottle_french by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_french_namefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_french_full by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cupcaketopper_french by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_candybar_french by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy, hope you are doing well. Was wondering if you could make a few things with the grinch. Like small round cup cake toppers to put on tooth picks. I am having a grinch party so maybe a grinch sign that says grinch punch. A sign with grinch that says ewe people. Or back up. Anything u can do would be appreciated. I already started buying soooo much grinch stuff at hobby lobby. Thank you very much

Hello Amy, I am so glad you are still helping people out on here. Hope all is well with you. I am in need of some help with our school logo. I am looking to have our original logo along with some words around it. Looking for something all in one ( if that makes sense) I can pm or email you our logo which ever way works for you. I am looking to have one each of the following statements done: Panther Nation, Panther United, Panther Pride, Panther Strong. I appreciate any and all help you can give me to make our logo pop!

Attachments

• panther-head-site-logo-300dpi (1).jpg
    panther-head-site-logo-300dpi (1).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Amy, hope you are doing well. Was wondering if you could make a few things with the grinch. Like small round cup cake toppers to put on tooth picks. I am having a grinch party so maybe a grinch sign that says grinch punch. A sign with grinch that says ewe people. Or back up. Anything u can do would be appreciated. I already started buying soooo much grinch stuff at hobby lobby. Thank you very much
I worked on these for you... I hope you like them.

cupcaketopper_grinch by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cupcaketopper_grinch2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ewpeople_grinch by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

grinchpunch_grinch by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

backup_grinch by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hello Amy, I am so glad you are still helping people out on here. Hope all is well with you. I am in need of some help with our school logo. I am looking to have our original logo along with some words around it. Looking for something all in one ( if that makes sense) I can pm or email you our logo which ever way works for you. I am looking to have one each of the following statements done: Panther Nation, Panther United, Panther Pride, Panther Strong. I appreciate any and all help you can give me to make our logo pop!

I hope this is along the lines of what you had in mind...

panther_logo by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

panther_logo2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

panther_logo3 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

panther_logo4 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

[QUOTE="Wanna be Ariel, post: 62261250, member: 286431"

[/QUOTE]

I am glad you like them. You are welcome!

Hi Amy,

was looking through this post and loved your designs. If you don’t mind, can I ask you to make me a name fill for my daughter with Olaf.

her name is Rozzie and she loves Olaf.

thank you so much in advance

Hi Amy,

was looking through this post and loved your designs. If you don’t mind, can I ask you to make me a name fill for my daughter with Olaf.

her name is Rozzie and she loves Olaf.

thank you so much in advance

I am so sorry but I am unable to help you with your request. As the thread title says, I only do Non-Disney designs. If there is anything non-Disney you would like, feel free to ask and I would be glad to help.

I am so sorry but I am unable to help you with your request. As the thread title says, I only do Non-Disney designs. If there is anything non-Disney you would like, feel free to ask and I would be glad to help.
Sorry, I guess I didn’t read the title of the post. Do you know anyone that does Disney ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!