An Aussie Island in the Epcot Lagoon

Good point, and I will need to add a quality hotel to our small island paradise. :coffee:

How about building Disney's great Australian campsite. No woosey 5 star Wilderness Lodge type stuff, real camping underneath the stars (or Illuninations) in tents on camp beds.

We could build the campsite near the crocodile wrestling to make it a more interesting "interactive" experience and have the Kangaroos and Koalas wandering through the campsite to keep the guests happy. :yay:

John

I'll bring the Aeroguard.

Good point, and I will need to add a quality hotel to our small island paradise. :coffee:

How about building Disney's great Australian campsite. No woosey 5 star Wilderness Lodge type stuff, real camping underneath the stars (or Illuninations) in tents on camp beds.

We could build the campsite near the crocodile wrestling to make it a more interesting "interactive" experience and have the Kangaroos and Koalas wandering through the campsite to keep the guests happy. :yay:

John
Well you know the beer's involved when someone joins in with the croc wrestling...

1597222744_181e9f2734.jpg

But that plan isn't fair to the other countries, the island is HUGE! LOL. If we could shrink it down to the size of two of the current islands combined, that might work better! LOL.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

NO.

UH UH.

WON'T WORK!

There used to be a little "island" in the lake at the Boardwalk. Now if you look, there is merely a bouy.

Why?

Because the boat captains kept running into the island.

Could you imagine the news when the front page of the Orlando Sentinel reported that "Friendship Boat collides with and sinks Australia!" :lmao:

Hey Bob,
Thanks for the offer of picking me up from the Airport with Cart Cam.
I will ring when I arrive with my hammer.

:moped:

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

NO.

UH UH.

WON'T WORK!

There used to be a little "island" in the lake at the Boardwalk. Now if you look, there is merely a bouy.

Why?

Because the boat captains kept running into the island.

Could you imagine the news when the front page of the Orlando Sentinel reported that "Friendship Boat collides with and sinks Australia!" :lmao:
That captain needs to open his eyes...

Hmm.

As much as I'd like an Australia pavillion at WS, I think an Australia "land" at Animal Kingdom would make more sense.

Just my opinion :)

Hmm.

As much as I'd like an Australia pavillion at WS, I think an Australia "land" at Animal Kingdom would make more sense.

Just my opinion :)

Cool, I am easy going and I like Animal Kindom.

Are you thing of Ayers Rock taking over Everest, or are we looking at a new land.

AussieJohn

If we keep it an island... can't we add a nice way to get us there... hmmm :idea:

Cool, I am easy going and I like Animal Kindom.

Are you thing of Ayers Rock taking over Everest, or are we looking at a new land.

AussieJohn

:rotfl:

New land

ak.jpg

They could either reshape Discovery Island a little and retheme it :-)rotfl: ) or put it in between Asia and Camp Minnie-Mickey (which is honestly something I'd like to see them do)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter