An eating itinerary to make everyone happy.....Will this work?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Gee we'll be in the world nine nights but still not enough time to try them all. There will be three generations of us: Myself, DD(28) & DGD(7). Both girls are picky eaters, but they like "fancy" restaurants. Here's what I've come up with, see if you think it'll work.

First night: since we'll be flying during dinner time, I'm taking the girls to Applebee's at home for an early dinner before we get to the airport. I also have $30 in Applebee's giftcertificates.

Saturday: Breakfast & Lunch, something counter service. Boma for dinner our first night at AKL.

Sunday: Breakfast & Lunch, something counter service. Alfredo's Italy. The girls like Italian and I figure Alfredo's will have food the girls will eat. Being from KY, we won't have the problem of being "used to authentic."

Monday: We'll probably get room service breakfast before the girls leave for Discovery Cove. Lunch open for me, (probably an exotic drink by AKL pool.;) ) I'm going to meet the girls at Rainforest Cafe DTD for dinner after thier Discovery Cove day. I've got $125 in gift certificates, so if we don't like it, it won't cost us anything.

Tuesday: Breakfast & Lunch open, something counter service. Dinner at Brown Derby for Fantasmic package. I'm looking forward to this one.

Wednesday: Hoping for Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. Lunch, counter service. DGD dinner at Simba's Clubhouse. DD & I will grab something at Planet Hollywood before Pleasure Island. I have $50 in giftcertificates for here.;)

Thursday: Breakfast at Boma. Lunch at Mara. Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern before Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Friday: Epcot's new Storybook Breakfast. Samples from the Food & Wine Festival for lunch. Flying Fish for dinner. I'm looking forward to this one, but worried DD won't find anything she'll like.:rolleyes:

Saturday: Breakfast & Lunch open. Jiko for dinner. Again, I'm looking forward, but worried about DD.

Sunday: Either room service or Boma for breakfast before we head home.

So, you think it'll work?:teeth:

Sounds great to me! :)
I would love to try Jiko or Boma but we probably won't fit it into our next trip. Have fun!

Looks great. I sent you a pm. I like your choices and the fact that you have one "sit-down" meal most days.

Thanks, everyone. tinagirl, I got all those giftcertificates the same way I got $360 in Disney Dollars........doing rewards programs! It's a good thing I got them when I did, because many of the programs are going down hill and not letting you earn as many points now. For more info on rewards programs, see the Rewards Programs board...it's located towards the end of the drop down list.

nisiemouse, yes, the sit down meals are for me....I'm hoping DD & DGD will find something they like, but if they can't...oh, well.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!