An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

You're so sweet. The shooting was actually blocks away from the college my kids attend, and they were put on lockdown. My daughter, Ali was in class while it was happening. We were all scared to death. Aurora, Il is also the town next door to us. Thank goodness the police were able to kill the gunman before any other damage was done. I believe 5 people lost their lives and 4 police officers were shot in this horrible tragedy.
So happy to know you are all safe...... a terrible tragedy indeed.

1. Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil
2. 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider
3. Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
On my list too for March!

6. Tarte au Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
7. La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
8. Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
9. Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut
10. Tlacoyo: Blue Corn Masa topped with Black Bean Spread, Ground Chorizo, Queso Fresco and Mexican Cream
And these!

19. Frozen Simply™ Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
20. Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots
21. Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread
And these too!

So many yummy options! I may just spend all my time at Epcot eating!! I am sure you are so excited about Brunch at the Top in May. I managed to get a reservation for us in July and can't wait to try it out! :)

I decided to get the Hoppers, because a lot of the gals on this Epic Trip have Annual Passes,

I really thought you had an AP. As others have stated - you may want to check into it at least for you - discounts, extras, etc.

Who thinks I will be able to get some of this done????:P

I have faith in you.

Monorail Bar Crawl-Anyone possibly up for this??? @ariane37 @kastoney @buzzrelly ????

Please, please take and post some video of this. All of you ladies have such wonderful TR's.....

I KNOW this is an extremely loooong list and there's no way I will be able to get to all of it. But, it is a wish list after all and I will have Joe there to help me...:P:P:P

Again - I have faith - at least that all of the slushies will be consumed.

I haven't been paying too much attention to anything that isn't work lately so I totally missed that Flower and Garden menus came out. Some of the things you listed sound awesome!!!! I'm going to need to spend a lot more time there if I have any chance of putting a dent in it.

Arianne is taking care of our fast passes, so I have put myself in her hands :-) I told her unless we can start making FPs for bars, I'm good with whatever she books :P

When are you all leaving? Kelly and I haven't made flight arrangements yet but plan on leaving late on Monday

When are you all leaving? Kelly and I haven't made flight arrangements yet but plan on leaving late on Monday

We are actually heading to St Pete sometime after lunch on Monday. We are spending a few days there with Joe's parents, my sister and of course, Gia!!!!

Arianne is taking care of our fast passes, so I have put myself in her hands :-) I told her unless we can start making FPs for bars, I'm good with whatever she books :P

We are trying to coordinate some things!!!! Cause I know you all want to see me get nauseated to death on FOP. LOL! But, I'm taking one for the team and suffering through it!!!! Did she talk to you about Flying Fish????

STYLE UPDATE:
goods_00_417406

So, I decided last night to order this too. I love how simple and classic it is. I found it at Uniqlo, which has quickly become one of my fav stores...

We are trying to coordinate some things!!!! Cause I know you all want to see me get nauseated to death on FOP. LOL! But, I'm taking one for the team and suffering through it!!!! Did she talk to you about Flying Fish????

She did, though I think we are gonna pass and just play it by ear. Kelly isn't a big seafood fan and all of these reservations are making me anxious :P I officially have more plans for May then I do for our trip in 3 days :scared1:

I want to try the spicy hot dog and the shrimp is really good, I have to get that again. Andi and I are going to do a lot of F&G on our March trip so I will be ready for May!

I love the Steam Boat Willie shirt, so cute!

Leslie is my travel planner for May, lol! She has already made some of our FP+, yay!

Your planning is a bit beyond mine. I still need to find some time to check out the F&G food booth options and choose a few must-dos. Most other stuff is planned, and I'll post more on my PTR hopefully this weekend. :) Love your new clothes you're ordering. So cute!!!

YES!!! Brunch!! Yum, yum, yum!!!! Let's make sure we toast!

She did, though I think we are gonna pass and just play it by ear. Kelly isn't a big seafood fan and all of these reservations are making me anxious :P I officially have more plans for May then I do for our trip in 3 days :scared1:

Ok, we will miss you!!!!:D

Leslie is my travel planner for May, lol! She has already made some of our FP+, yay!

I can't make ours until March 2nd. Boo!!!!

Love your new clothes you're ordering. So cute!!!

Thanks!!!!

Your food list sounds delish! I think I need to add the goat cheese tarte to mine!

Love all the clothes you've bought! The stores are driving me crazy not having their spring stuff out yet!! Im assuming its because Easter is later this year but I need to finish getting my outfits together for March!!

Your food list sounds delish! I think I need to add the goat cheese tarte to mine!

Love all the clothes you've bought! The stores are driving me crazy not having their spring stuff out yet!! Im assuming its because Easter is later this year but I need to finish getting my outfits together for March!!

I’m really excited for the lobster tail. Yum!
I really love the Vans and I’m praying they fit!!! I found a really cute Emperors New Groove tee that I think I’m going to buy and I just received my dress from Etsy, which I’m happy to report is adorbs!!!!

67 days to go and How Will we Spend Sunday Afternoon...

After what I'm sure will be a delicious brunch at Brunch at the Top, some of us are tentatively planning to spend some time at HS. This will be a little bit more clear next weekend (after I can make my FP's and speak to a few people)...Now, this is my absolute least favorite park...I'm NOT into Star Wars. I don't do TOT or RNR, which really only leaves Toy Story Land for me and Joe...And, I have yet to see Toy Story Land in person. So, I am very excited to ride Slinky Dog Dash (I think it looks like so much fun), A** maybe a little bit and Toy Story Mania has always been a fav. I'm not thrilled about having to wait in line for 2 of the 3. I do not like the tier system here or at Epcot for that matter...I'm thinking about just getting a FP for SDD and then heading back to AK...Or, MAY skip HS all together and walk over to MK after brunch. As I'm thinking about this, I don't really know what we will do. I'm a bit torn...As I said, this will probably be more clear after next weekend.

On a side note...Have you all seen pics of Kevin walking around AK???? I am so excited to see him but a bit bummed that he's not stationed somewhere where I can take a pic with him. This surprised me because I really thought he would have joined Doug and Russel in their queue. How cute would that have been??? In my opinion, that would have been the CUTEST photo op EVER!!!

images

images

What are we going to do for dinner Sunday night? Stay tuned to find out...

Last edited:
I don't do TOT or RNR, which really only leaves Toy Story Land for me and Joe...And, I have yet to see Toy Story Land in person. So, I am very excited to ride Slinky Dog Dash (I think it looks like so much fun), A** maybe a little bit and Toy Story Mania has always been a fav. I'm not thrilled about having to wait in line for 2 of the 3. I do not like the tier system here or at Epcot for that matter...I'm thinking about just getting a FP for SDD and then heading back to AK...Or, MAY skip HS all together and walk over to MK after brunch. As I'm thinking about this, I don't really know what we will do. I'm a bit torn...As I said, this will probably be more clear after next weekend...
You are exactly like my husband.....he has promised he will try ToT and RnRC but we will see if that happens or not. I think he will really enjoy TSL though, as will you and Joe!

On a side note...Have you all seen pics of Kevin walking around AK???? I am so excited to see him but a bit bummed that he's not stationed somewhere where I can take a pic with him. This surprised me because I really thought he would have joined Doug and Russel in their queue. How cute would that have been??? In my opinion, that would have been the CUTEST photo op EVER!!!
I may have plans to obsessively stalk Kevin through AK in two weeks......can't wait to see her in person! And I wish there was a photo op too.....the cuteness factor would be over the top!

I may have plans to obsessively stalk Kevin through AK in two weeks......can't wait to see her in person! And I wish there was a photo op too.....the cuteness factor would be over the top!

I really thought she would join Russel and Doug...>:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter