An "Expert" Wine and Dine Trip Report! Updated (1/1)

Nice droid! Dumb question - but do the droids do anything? Like remote control or interactive?

Nice droid! Dumb question - but do the droids do anything? Like remote control or interactive?
Yes they have a remote control and they make different noises when you take them throughout the land. You can buy personality chips to change how they act.

Hi, Ryan!
Just found your TR! Looking forward to reading more about your fall trip. Love your pic with the Country Bears during the 5K. What a disappointment not having that run through AK. I've never done the fall races, but running through AK is a dream of mine!

Looking forward to reading more!

Hi, Ryan!
Just found your TR! Looking forward to reading more about your fall trip. Love your pic with the Country Bears during the 5K. What a disappointment not having that run through AK. I've never done the fall races, but running through AK is a dream of mine!

Looking forward to reading more!
Welcome! Yes the AK course was so much better but oh well...

Mickey's Not So Scary!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Hard to believe we are now heading into December.

It was time for my first ever Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I was really excited to check it out. This was also the last party of the year.

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6275 2.jpg

First up was the Peoplemover!

IMG_6276.JPG

IMG_6280.JPG

After that headed onto Small World.

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

Winnie the pooh as well...

IMG_6283.jpeg

After that I found @jennamfeo and several other run Disers.

We all went on Haunted Mansion. We missed where the picture was...

IMG_6750.JPG

Continued in next post...

Pirates was up next. We also went to a few candy trails in between these attractions. The live pirates were cool and funny. I wish there was some more of them though.

IMG_6288 2.jpeg

IMG_6346.JPG

Space Mountain was somewhere in here too. Now this was fun with the themed music and pitch black. I think it would be even better if they could redo it for onboard audio in the vehicles.

558463673.jpeg

Then it was parade time!

IMG_6294.JPG

IMG_6301.jpg

IMG_6304.jpeg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6309.jpeg

After the parade we headed back over towards Tomorrowland to get more candy. We just kept going through Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and then Cosmic Rays. We filled our bags and then some.

IMG_6311.jpeg

The new fireworks show was next. I obviously never saw Hallowishes in person but did on video. I was pretty excited to see this one.

IMG_6312.jpgIMG_6314.jpgIMG_6317.jpgIMG_6319.jpgIMG_6323.jpgIMG_6325.jpgIMG_6329.jpegIMG_6331.jpgIMG_6333.jpgIMG_6342.JPG

And that was that! I and a few others headed out after the fireworks. I was running a 10K the next morning and had to get up at 3AM so I thought I would be smart and get to bed. More on that later though...

Overall I really liked the party! We did pretty much everything we wanted outside of the Hocus Pocus show. I will definitely go back and do it again.

Up Next: WAKE UP

We all went on Haunted Mansion. We missed where the picture was...

IMG_6750.JPG
I was surprised by the photo on HM too! I thought I knew where it was and smiled for my second go around. Wrong! I ended up with a photo of me staring at my phone! LOL!

I was surprised by the photo on HM too! I thought I knew where it was and smiled for my second go around. Wrong! I ended up with a photo of me staring at my phone! LOL!
View attachment 455958
I knew where it was but didn't time the flash right. After it happened I was like I am pretty sure we missed it.

The new fireworks show was next. I obviously never saw Hallowishes in person but did on video. I was pretty excited to see this one.
Where were you standing for the fireworks? It looks like you had a decent view.

Where were you standing for the fireworks? It looks like you had a decent view.
We stood on that path on the right side of the castle that is between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. I had a tree in my way in front of me but you could still see most of the projections and we walked up right as the fireworks were starting.

We did MNSSHP at the beginning of October and had a lot of fun, but I wish it wasn't quite so crowded - I felt like we weren't able to do everything we wanted to do because of the crowds. For these special ticketed events I think Disney should limit the number of guests a bit more - but that's wishful thinking!

We did MNSSHP at the beginning of October and had a lot of fun, but I wish it wasn't quite so crowded - I felt like we weren't able to do everything we wanted to do because of the crowds. For these special ticketed events I think Disney should limit the number of guests a bit more - but that's wishful thinking!
Yeah it was crowded which I thought would hurt being able to do everything but I was pleased that we got everything done pretty easily. Ride waits weren’t too terrible and candy lines were easy. I think the parade was the most crowded thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts