An "Expert" Wine and Dine Trip Report! Updated (1/1)

Good luck with your upcoming races. I hope you get good running weather and no rain.
We booked a last minute trip - Jan 12 to 16th at POR. If I see a guy wearing a lot of medals then I'll say high. We have gone to WDW over race weekends before and I love seeing the race shirts and medals that people wear in the parks. :)
Thanks! I’m at Disney until the 14th. Definitely say high if you see me!

I always look forward to your medal pics!! What a great day of celebration you had :) Sounds like a fantastic day to wrap up all the fun of the races.

Looking forward to hearing all about your marathon weekend!! Hope you have great races!!

I always look forward to your medal pics!! What a great day of celebration you had :) Sounds like a fantastic day to wrap up all the fun of the races.

Looking forward to hearing all about your marathon weekend!! Hope you have great races!!
It was! Thank you I can't wait!

Hi Ryan, I came across your Nov TR this afternoon. I really enjoyed reading it. It brightened my spirits during this difficult time the world is going through right now. Hopefully life will get better soon and us Disney fans can safely go to our happy place!

I hope your Jan trip was fun as well.

Looking forward to reading more of your TRs in the future!

Hi Ryan, I came across your Nov TR this afternoon. I really enjoyed reading it. It brightened my spirits during this difficult time the world is going through right now. Hopefully life will get better soon and us Disney fans can safely go to our happy place!

I hope your Jan trip was fun as well.

Looking forward to reading more of your TRs in the future!
Glad you enjoyed it! Definitely was a lot of fun. Decided to take a TR break in January but that trip was awesome as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!