An Invasion of a "STRANGER" Kind.... NEW THREAD IS UP!! Go Thee NOW!

You silly goose, girl!! Pt. 3 has been up for a few weeks, and is already over 40 pages!! Look 3 threads below this one!!

D-Day Invasion.....

Welcome BACK!!! Only 60 something days left!

It’s TIME!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:Time to round out this Prequel to Victory, with some good-old fashioned fun- All7OfUs style! With a GAME, or course! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Here’s how

READY, SET, REMEMBER

will work:

The goal of the game is to be an agent of review of the highlights of our upcoming trip. Indeed we’ve had many exciting twists and turns along the way, and some fun banter between the lines. We’ll see who was paying attention and, hopefully, it will spark some light-hearted chatter over the next month before we leave.

Here are the rules:

I will post a question whose answer can be found in this PTR- Parts 1, 2 OR 3(links to both are in my siggie- Pt. #1 is "Like, They are Going with Strangers?!", Pt. #2 is "An Invasion of a Stranger Kind" and This is Pt. #3). And to make it easy for those who’ve found their way over late in the game (not to be confused with THIS game), I took the questions from the MAJOR posts which have been indexed in handy Tables of Contents at the beginnings of each thread for easy use. So really, there’s no excuse to opt out- the answers are EASY to find. REALLY!

HOWEVER, I may (okay, probably will) throw in a bonus question (or 4 or 5) to make it extra challenging for the long-termers.

Once you find the right answer, just post it right here on the thread and highlight it in WHITE. We play by the honor system here -no need to PM me; my PM box is sometimes not cleared out very promptly, and I’d hate for someone to miss a point because of my laziness; although, it has been noted that there have been some near misses because of my bad eyesight and/or my ineptitude. :lmao: If you see I’ve made a mistake, just give me a friendly heads up. I am fallible. ;)

I haven’t decided how I’ll keep score yet, except that ALL correct answers for the “from the posts” questions will score a point. Beyond that it will be up to the discretion of the rule-maker- me. Seriously, bonus questions might be just for fun?? Or not. I'm open to negotiation.

With that, here’s your first question:

1) What was Soldier #1’s 2nd Confession (as in #2)

Time to start guessing!!

I saw you had started part two, discovered that it is only a few days old and thought I'd better get started with it as soon as possible, but then discovered that I already have millions of page to catch up to!! :scared:

But first: Howdy (or is it Howdie?? not sure on the spelling here...) and Salute! I am finally subscribed to your PTR!! :goodvibes

There it is: my first post on your PTR! I am officially all caught up now!! And horribly tired, it's past 1 am here... :rolleyes1

There it is: my first post on your PTR! I am officially all caught up now!! And horribly tired, it's past 1 am here... :rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao::lmao: OK, Sister! I hope I wasn't the indirect cause of less than peak performance at work today! :rotfl2: You have done quite a feat; reading the whole darn thing was a long process- hopefully, you've had some chuckles along the way ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!