An outburst comment about the podcast!!

mickeywatch33

But it's a talking DOG!!
I'm sorry, this is a meaningless start of a thread, but I'm listening to an earlier podcast and I just had to write to the roundtable and say YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!:yay:

I leave this open for any other dedicated dis podcast members - if you want to give a shout out to the team, do it here!

Thank you Pete, Bawb, Corey, Julie, Kevin, and John for making the work week fly by!

I will always take an opportunity to tell the team how much I adore them!

You guys are wonderful!!! :grouphug:

I love everything about the podcast! Thank you!

It just keeps getting better and better. :)

Lisa

::::nodding:::: Yup. Thanks to the team, we had a great meal last week at Chefs de France, and it would not have even been on our radar before them....

Thumbs up!!

A big thank you to you guys!
Your podcasts help me so much! I have to make train journeys home or to see my boyfriend (i hate long distance!) every couple of weeks. I am travel sick (more psychosomatic than anything else), but i get so tired if i take those pills. Your podcasts are great for helping me stay calm and give my mind something else to think about, esspcially with those great American accents!

So big thank you! You are making those 2 hours fly by!

My husband and I haul out of bed at 5:00AM each day to get to the gym- I know Kevin John and Pete are unaware that there is a 5:00AM- but that is when I listen to the Pod Cast. Laughing out loud on the treadmill does cause a few odd stares but I love having the time pass by listening to something so enjoyable. Thanks to all of you for all you contribute.:cheer2:

:worship: Tuesdays and Wednesdays will never be the same! Plus, as an added benefit, you've created an outlet for a mom and teen to talk which is something really unusual in this day and age. DD13 (almost 14! :scared1: ) asked me just last night if it was okay that she also subscribe to the podcast instead of just listening to mine. Duh! of course it is okay! :worship: Thanks Pete, Kevin, John, Corey, Julie, and Bawb for all that you do and for the many laughs, wonderful insight, and different views you have that I didn't think of before. You give me a reason to look forward to the middle of the week! I just love y'all! :lovestruc

~Stacy

:worship: Tuesdays and Wednesdays will never be the same! Plus, as an added benefit, you've created an outlet for a mom and teen to talk which is something really unusual in this day and age. DD13 (almost 14! :scared1: ) asked me just last night if it was okay that she also subscribe to the podcast instead of just listening to mine. Duh! of course it is okay! :worship: Thanks Pete, Kevin, John, Corey, Julie, and Bawb for all that you do and for the many laughs, wonderful insight, and different views you have that I didn't think of before. You give me a reason to look forward to the middle of the week! I just love y'all! :lovestruc

~Stacy

And vice versa! Im helping my mom (also a member of Disboards) to sign up! Great for the daily commute!

I'm hidden away on another part of the DIS ;) but as I've been such a lover of iPods since I got one I have over the piece downloaded just about every Disney podcast that exists :)
My appetite for all things Walt Disney, WDW and DL is limitless.
The DISUnplugged is downloaded weekly with a few other greats :goodvibes

To put details and personalities to wdwinfo and disboards for me makes it feel real.

Could not imagine a week without it :goodvibes

:listen: I love listening to you guys! I usually listen while walking and it makes the time fly by. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter