An Overplanner Takes on WDW – Feb 2019 PTR now with bonus Aug trip (New TR linked 9/2))

You guys will probably do better at Typhoon Lagoon because everyone is over 48". Mine can't do the biggest slides yet and BB has more that isn't height restricted.
We ended up taking the water park out of our trip since we went to see my grandparents. Maybe another trip...

Speaking of packing, I hate this last minute stuff. I have a good list, and have been putting aside things as we were done with them, but there was still so much that had to wait until the last minute. In Feb/March, I could have bathing suits and shorts packed weeks in advance, but not this time around.
YES!!! I had this struggle as well with packing in the summer.

I have my (short) morning of packing and to-do list ready, airport parking is booked, Prime Now order is in: I think we're all set. This time tomorrow I'll be putting my friend's kids to bed at Beach Club while they enjoy their date night.
I forgot that we were basically swapping. I hope you had / having a good trip!!!

Back to school in a few days! Or for your girls the start of school!

We ended up taking the water park out of our trip since we went to see my grandparents. Maybe another trip...

YES!!! I had this struggle as well with packing in the summer.

I forgot that we were basically swapping. I hope you had / having a good trip!!!

Back to school in a few days! Or for your girls the start of school!

Bummer about skipping the water park, but there's always next time.

The summer packing was not joke, nor was the summer heat! I'm not sure I want to brave either next time.

We had a lovely trip and are quickly getting ready for school. The girls are very excited to start at the "big kid school" on Thursday.

We had a lovely trip and are quickly getting ready for school. The girls are very excited to start at the "big kid school" on Thursday.
My girls start Thursday as well! Morgan starts at the middle school! I can't believe it. Glad you had a good trip! It was HOT!!! And it just sucked the energy right out of you. I don't think we will be going that time of year again anytime soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter