An Overplanner Takes on WDW – Feb 2019 PTR now with bonus Aug trip (New TR linked 9/2))

Hello! We will be in Disney the same time. We will be there the same week! My girls are a little older, now 10 and 8.

We do have a lot of overlap in our dates! You'll have to tell me if any of my ADRs are totally wiped out the night before my 180 :-)

My husband humors me to a point. And he hates talking about it so far out. Which is basically why I came here as well.

He's putting up with me now because we're only a couple weeks from ADRs. After that, I'm going to have a rough couple of weeks of him not wanting to talk about it!

I know you don't want to share their names here, but did you keep with the a, b, and c to start there names? Man triplet girls! Awesome

We went back and forth on names. Eventually, we decided not to do rhyming, matched initials, or similar. We figured, they're going to spend their whole childhood in our small-ish town being "The Triplets" that they didn't need matched names, too. We got pregnant in April, found out we were pregnant in May, and found out it was triplets in June. For a hot minute, I wanted to do April, May, and June (or even as middle names) but I got past it pretty quickly. I do indulge myself at Halloween, though. We've done 3 blind mice; Lions, tigers, and bears (with hubby and I having "Oh My" shirts); the three little pigs (hubby was the wolf, I was the brick house); and this year it's Snap, Crackle, and Pop with adult t-shirts in blue that say Rice Krispies. :-)

Our first trip, when the girls were little, we did lots of character meats! They TOTALLY believed they were meeting the real princesses! It was true magic! And I agree with all 3 favorite Princesses!

Our town just did a night out and there was a woman dressed (somewhat poorly) as Ariel. The girls saw her, stopped dead in their tracks, and immediately changed directions to go visit her. They were entranced! I can only imagine how much fun they'll have when the characters are in high quality, official costumes at themed meeting locations.

My girls LOVE EPCOT and the world showcase. I think it gets a bad rep. You guys will def like the shows there. The boardwalk has some Acts in the evening. Since you guys are staying at the boardwalk you should check that out one evening as well. I have never stayed there, so I don't know what it really entails but sounds like you guys would like that.

I can understand, if you're trying to fit everything into 4-5 park days, why the world showcase gets left out. My girls really do like live entertainment, though. When we're walking in the city, we have to stop and dance at every busker. With our Sesame passes, they've gotten to the point that they're trying to memorize the choreography for all of the shows (and doing pretty well!). So, I have to assume they'll appreciate the atmosphere of WS, even if there aren't the rides that other kids might be looking for. If I'm wrong, we can always head back into future world on day 2.

It's a good plan. Disney is exhausting for everyone. We didn't see a lot of night shows for the longest time because we needed the girls rested!

I think, with the long trip, we can space things out enough to see the night shows. Now that we're in BW, even more so for Epcot and HS, since they won't have to transfer stroller-bus-stroller at the end of the night. If they can't hack it, then so be it, but I'm hoping that we'll have enough time in each park (except maybe AK) to move at a slow enough pace that they won't be too exhausted on the later nights.

Becareful with that statement! We said that and now we basically go every year. It was every 5 years, then we went, and then we decided on a year and a half. and it got closer and closer...

We'll see. I think, if we were going to spend this much $$ on another trip, it would be for international travel or a major US road trip. While I'm sure we'll love Disney, we also like to mix things up and see different places.

So, we have gone in early Feb. many times, And love it. We are pushing it out a little to get Flower and Garden before we leave, and hopefully it will be a little tiny bit warmer.

I'm really hoping for the warmer weather. It seems like, late February into March, you could have easy swimming weather or a cold snap that forces everyone back into hoodies. Coming from NJ, even 40s or 50s will feel lovely, but my kids are definitely going to want to try out the pool if they can!

I think you can make most of your reservations. FOP and Slinky are probably the hardest to get.

I'm really hoping that we'll be able to make it work. We have 2 HS days, including one of our last for the trip, so I have to think we'll be able to hit SDD then if not sooner. AK is our only one-day park, but I'm only trying to get one evening FP on 60+4, so I really hope it'll work out.

I don't think CRT is as hard as it used to be. But possible, I think.

I've been seeing CRT lunches available on 180 for several days of late January and early February. I know that crowds will only pick up as February gets later, but I'm hoping we'll be able to snag one at 180+1. It just works so much better with my overall touring plans.

From the sounds of it, this will be a family favorite for you guys. We love this one!

From what I've read, it should be quite popular for the girls. Thank goodness there are Frozen and Little Mermaid shows at HS or I'd be hearing from A & C the whole flight home how B got to have Enchanted Tales with Belle but they didn't get to see their favorites in a show. C is already going to be pissed that Elsa isn't at any of our princess meals.

You guys will love Bon Voyage breakfast! We did it in Feb and we loved it! Great breakfast food and great characters!!!

I'm really excited about this one! It's right at our resort, the food looks yum, and we couldn't have done any better with princess choices at a meal (unless Anna and Elsa were serving somewhere!).

So, I vote for Sci-Fi. I have heard nothing but horrible reviews on the food itself at H&V. I would say H&V only if your girls are really into some of the Disney Junior Characters that you can meet there. I know you said they like just about any character, but I don't know if it is worth it unless, one is there absolute favorite. Our girls love Sci-Fi. Sitting in a car and watching TV while they eat is great. And it's dark and cool in there. We love it. I know it's not a character dinning but it is a unique experience that you can't get elsewhere.

Ohana is harder... I would say stick with the 4 or 4:30 reservation. You will want to enjoy Ohana and not feel rushed to get out of there. And the Poly is worth exploring a bit if you finish early. It's beautiful!

If we did H&V, it would be lunch with Minnie and the gang. My kids don't watch Disney Jr, so zero familiarity with them other than a Doc McStuffins puzzle and book that they have. That being said, from some of the newer reviews I've read, they've really upped their lunch/dinner game at H&V since they started the seasonal dine with Minnie in just the last couple of years. Right now, Sci Fi is what's on my plan. We'll see if I stick with it or if I end up caving to mom guilt and picking the meal that the kids would prefer, if given the choice. I'm also worried about the booth set up at Sci Fi. They'll insist on sitting together in the front row, but, then, I may end up having to referee who is elbowing whom the whole meal!

I think I'm going to keep 'Ohana early. The next day is our very long AK day, so I'd rather we be running early and have a low key evening after 'Ohana than be rushing back to the resort to try to get them in bed on time.

We do have a lot of overlap in our dates! You'll have to tell me if any of my ADRs are totally wiped out the night before my 180 :-)
I will certainly will! I have a PTR as well, if you want to follow along with my crazy planning as well.

I just checked my current schedule and we have one park day the same, Thursday we will be in Magic Kingdom as well!

I do indulge myself at Halloween, though. We've done 3 blind mice; Lions, tigers, and bears (with hubby and I having "Oh My" shirts); the three little pigs (hubby was the wolf, I was the brick house); and this year it's Snap, Crackle, and Pop with adult t-shirts in blue that say Rice Krispies. :-)
I don't blame you on the name thing. But I do love the halloween costume ideas...

I'm really hoping for the warmer weather. It seems like, late February into March, you could have easy swimming weather or a cold snap that forces everyone back into hoodies. Coming from NJ, even 40s or 50s will feel lovely, but my kids are definitely going to want to try out the pool if they can!
We are in New Jersey also!!! I was wondering when you said you had season passes to Seasame Place. We used to back in the day as well. We are in Voorhees, so I am guessing not there since you said your town is small.

Going when we do, is partially because I want to get out of the cold of the winter. It is always welcome. The weather for us has been perfect, little rain. Sometimes it isn't swimming weather, but my girls usually don't care. I am hoping too that it is a little warmer a little bit later. We are staying at the Poly for 2 nights and planning a whole day just enjoying the hotel and pool. So fingers crossed for warm weather!

I'm really hoping that we'll be able to make it work. We have 2 HS days, including one of our last for the trip, so I have to think we'll be able to hit SDD then if not sooner. AK is our only one-day park, but I'm only trying to get one evening FP on 60+4, so I really hope it'll work out.
fingers crossed! We are only doing 1 HS day, so I am going to shoot for Slinky dog and we will probably RD for Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania. But my girls tried RnR last time, so we will have to try and fit that in somehow as well.

If we did H&V, it would be lunch with Minnie and the gang. My kids don't watch Disney Jr, so zero familiarity with them other than a Doc McStuffins puzzle and book that they have. That being said, from some of the newer reviews I've read, they've really upped their lunch/dinner game at H&V since they started the seasonal dine with Minnie in just the last couple of years. Right now, Sci Fi is what's on my plan. We'll see if I stick with it or if I end up caving to mom guilt and picking the meal that the kids would prefer, if given the choice. I'm also worried about the booth set up at Sci Fi. They'll insist on sitting together in the front row, but, then, I may end up having to referee who is elbowing whom the whole meal!
I keep forgetting they have the Minnie stuff there now. And I won't judge if you do decide to change. And I TOTALLY understand the elbow fighting thing... My 2 do that all the time...

We are in Voorhees, so I am guessing not there since you said your town is small.

Small world- we're in Cinnaminson. Not a tiny town, but graduating class is usually under 200, so small enough that the kids all know each other. Mine aren't even in the grade school yet (they'll start pre-K in the fall) and we already run into random people who recognize us as, "those triplets from xxx street" without me having the faintest clue who they are.

Do your girls know about the trip?

They know that we're planning a trip to Disney World, but they don't really know what that means. The get that Mickey and Ariel are in Disney, and they understand what a theme park is from Sesame and Great Adventure, but those are nothing compared to the World.

We probably won't tell them exact dates until the last day before they're out of school. Right now, if I give them a specific time frame, they ask me constantly how much longer it is (we've already started questions about Halloween and their November birthday!) so I don't want to spend six months reminding them how far away February 25th is. :P

Small world- we're in Cinnaminson. Not a tiny town, but graduating class is usually under 200, so small enough that the kids all know each other. Mine aren't even in the grade school yet (they'll start pre-K in the fall) and we already run into random people who recognize us as, "those triplets from xxx street" without me having the faintest clue who they are.
I know right?!? I totally started reading your PTR because it was the same time we were going. My girlfriend lives in Cinnaminson and she loves it there. (her kids are basically the same age as my girls

You said you are flying Southwest, right? I have to buy our tickets still. I want to do that soon! I was waiting for my vacation request to be officially approved to do so. We have had luck with not having any snow issues. One time we came home and that NIGHT it snowed, the girls got an extra snow day because of it. (I kind of wanted to be "stuck" in Disney and "have" to extend our trip. No such luck.

We probably won't tell them exact dates until the last day before they're out of school. Right now, if I give them a specific time frame, they ask me constantly how much longer it is (we've already started questions about Halloween and their November birthday!) so I don't want to spend six months reminding them how far away February 25th is. :P
I hear you on that! My girls don't know yet. My youngest Gwen wants to keep it a surprise till we go. We will see if the older one can keep the secret once we tell her...

You said you are flying Southwest, right? I have to buy our tickets still. I want to do that soon! I was waiting for my vacation request to be officially approved to do so. We have had luck with not having any snow issues. One time we came home and that NIGHT it snowed, the girls got an extra snow day because of it. (I kind of wanted to be "stuck" in Disney and "have" to extend our trip. No such luck.

Yup. I booked on fare release day, but I know that there's no issue with vacation approval. Also, with the DVC rental, there's no refundable deposit, just full payment, so our dates have to be firm. It feels like we've been getting at least one bad late Feb/early March storm every year, right when you think that the worst of the winter weather is behind you. Here's hoping it doesn't mess up our trip!

We will see if the older one can keep the secret once we tell her...
Ooof, that's a tough one. I'm not sure how well I'm going to keep the dates quiet and I'm an adult!

Bopping in to say hello. I haven't read all of the posts, but I will say... if you are doing dining plan... go with Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package. My kids loved the food AND the characters - Jake, Sofia, Handy Manny and Doc McStuffins at the time. If you're not, then go wit Sci-Fi. We skipped Sci-Fi last time because we were on the dining plan and it wasn't a good value to use a dining credit there, but this time, we're all out of pocket, so it's booked.

Also, I have a link in my trip report down there somewhere from where I took my boys the first time. My youngest was just shy of 5, so it might give you an idea of how it went with a kiddo close to your girls' age when you go. my other two were 6 and 8 at the time.

f you are doing dining plan... go with Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package.

We are on the ddp. With 3 disney kids and a ton of character meals, it'll save us around $800 based on my estimates.

I think we're going to do H&V, but not with the fantasmic passes. We're going to have one HS day where we go in late and stay to Fantasmic. The other, we'll rd TSL but leave early.

Since we're staying at BW, it just makes SO MUCH more sense in my touring plan to do the Bon Voyage breakfast on the day we go in late and stay for fantasmic- we can have a leisurely breakfast before heading into the park. Otherwise, we RD HS just to go back to our own resort for a breakfast at noonish and then go back to the park again. I'd be adding 30+ minutes of back and forth just to get the F! pass. Also, if I do it that way, my 3 character buffets are on back to back days in the middle (Tusker, H&V, CP) and bon voyage is the day after Akershus. I think it makes more sense for us to vary day to day between a buffet with furry characters and then a princess meal.

I'd have to do a lot of fiddling to make the fantasmic passes make sense, when people are saying they're a pretty easy 4th fp, even late in the day. I think I'm going to hope we can get the fp and, if not, we get to the standby line extra early.

My youngest was just shy of 5, so it might give you an idea of how it went with a kiddo close to your girls' age when you go.

I'll definitely check that out. Although, based on your other ptr, you're going to get a lot more done and eat a lot less than we plan to!! :-)

We are on the ddp. With 3 disney kids and a ton of character meals, it'll save us around $800 based on my estimates.

I think we're going to do H&V, but not with the fantasmic passes. We're going to have one HS day where we go in late and stay to Fantasmic. The other, we'll rd TSL but leave early.

Since we're staying at BW, it just makes SO MUCH more sense in my touring plan to do the Bon Voyage breakfast on the day we go in late and stay for fantasmic- we can have a leisurely breakfast before heading into the park. Otherwise, we RD HS just to go back to our own resort for a breakfast at noonish and then go back to the park again. I'd be adding 30+ minutes of back and forth just to get the F! pass. Also, if I do it that way, my 3 character buffets are on back to back days in the middle (Tusker, H&V, CP) and bon voyage is the day after Akershus. I think it makes more sense for us to vary day to day between a buffet with furry characters and then a princess meal.

I'd have to do a lot of fiddling to make the fantasmic passes make sense, when people are saying they're a pretty easy 4th fp, even late in the day. I think I'm going to hope we can get the fp and, if not, we get to the standby line extra early.

I'll definitely check that out. Although, based on your other ptr, you're going to get a lot more done and eat a lot less than we plan to!! :-)
We had some meltdowns and I didn't have a voice for the last two days although I think my trip report didn't make it to our second magic kingdom and Epcot day. I was also by myself, so I be think you got it.

We had some meltdowns and I didn't have a voice for the last two days although I think my trip report didn't make it to our second magic kingdom and Epcot day. I was also by myself, so I be think you got it.
Also, we did t he Hollywood and Vine fantasmic lunch and have away our fantasmic passes since we decided to do the Star Wars instead. One too for character lunches. Book by in the last window of breakfast like 10:30 for Hollywood and Vine and you get a sample of breakfast plus the first round of lunch. The desserts at Hollywood and Vine are divine, especially the passion fruit mini cheesecakes.

Joining in.there are 11 of us going in January ...so much planning. My head is spinning...my DH wants no part of planning...he is not a Disney fan at all..and would probably stay home if we let him.
I also have started a PTR. If you want to follow along. Good luck. I have a few more ideas after reading this

Book by in the last window of breakfast like 10:30 for Hollywood and Vine and you get a sample of breakfast plus the first round of lunch.

We're doing this for Crystal Palace, but I can't get away with it for H&V. The kids don't know any of the Disney Jr characters but they love Minnie, so I have to book lunch or dinner to see her.

Joining in.there are 11 of us going in January ...so much planning. My head is spinning...my DH wants no part of planning...he is not a Disney fan at all..and would probably stay home if we let him.
I also have started a PTR. If you want to follow along. Good luck. I have a few more ideas after reading this

Welcome! Always fun to see others planning at the same time.

Any shows or live performances are a big hit around here. Even when we’re walking through the city, they want to stop and dance for street musicians. On our cruise last year, they asked us to find live music pretty much every night and ended up being the only kids hanging in a jazz club. With that in mind, we’re looking at a day and a half at HS to make sure we can fit in all the show and we’ll spend more time in the World Showcase than a lot of kids this age might because we know they’ll want to stop to watch any performances in the various countries.

This is a big part of our Feb 2019 plan too. My son (7) is only mildly interested in street musicians but he can't get enough of acrobats. And he loves Taiko drumming.

Is One Day at AK Enough?

Now that I’m down to 9 days before my ADRs open, I’m second (and third, and fourth) guessing all of my plans. While I certainly don’t need full daily breakdowns worked out, I need to know about where I’m going to be to book dining reservations.

From the very beginning, I felt like AK was a one day park for us. The kids are too short for FoP, EE, and PW, too scared for Bug’s Life or Dinosaur, and probably uninterested in getting wet on Kali River Rapids. Once you eliminate all of that, I just can’t see it being a two day park for us. Of course, when I start trying to fill everything in, I think maybe we need another day. It doesn’t help that, in early March, AK is sometimes 8-8 and sometimes 9-8, so there’s an hour I’m unsure on.

Right now, with a 9am open, I’m thinking as follows:

RD NRJ
Adult coffee and discovery island trails
10:00am Lion King (not sure how early to get in line for 1st show of the day with no FP)
Gorilla Trail
Safari FP 10:30-11:30 (going towards middle/end of window)
Tusker lunch with RoL 12:00pm
Wildlife Express to Rafiki Plant Watch
Up! show? (looks like there’s a 1:30 show that would be too early or a 3:30 show that would be too late)
Jungle Trek?
FP for me, hubby for EE 2:30-3:30
While swapping, kids in Dinoland for Donald’s Bash, Boneyard
4:00pm Finding Nemo (not sure how early to get in line, last show of day, no FP)
FoP FP for me (hubby to RS), with Hubby and girls on NRJ 4:50-5:50
Dinner for me and girls after I finish FoP, hubby will grab his when he finishes
More Dinoland time for kids (maybe, depends on how quickly we can eat)
Triceratops Spin
RoL package passes used at 6:45 (assuming 7:15 show)

The thing is, with the above, something has to give. My schedule between Tusker lunch and 4pm Nemo has more things in it than one can actually accomplish without a time turner. Part of that is that I have no idea how long lunch will take. People always say to give 2 hours for a character meal, but we could be out in 75 minutes. If we’re out by 1:25, we could rush over to the 1:30 Up! show, I guess, but I’ve been trying to build my plans with way more wiggle room than that. And, based on the reviews, I’m not sure that the redone bird show is worth rushing for.

While we’re talking about having no idea how long things take, I’m not sure how much time the kids will want to spend doing the “zoo” type activities. It seems like a lot of time to dedicate to the train ride out to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Then again, the kids would LOVE it if there was actually an animal being handled in the veterinary room while they’re there. Plus, each of the trails is a commitment for time and walking; I don’t want to wear the kids out on what is slated to be our only open-to-close day by pushing them to walk too far. We have a zoo membership at home and go regularly, so I’m not sure, when looking at the grand scheme of our limited “Disney” time, if I should be prioritizing meeting animals over other experiences they can’t have at home.

I also don’t love that we’re trying to fit two RS in one day. Hubby and I have never done either of these rides and they’re both supposed to be great. However, that leaves us separated from each other with one adult on three kids for most of the afternoon. Since none of my girls are over 7, they can’t even go on Triceratops spin with only one adult. For the EE swaps, it’s the Boneyard and Donald’s Dino Bash. I could potentially use this swap time for the Jungle Trek, but, with the speed that they walk, I think I’d be off EE before they made it even made it back up to the trail entrance. For the FoP swap, we’re filling in with NRJ and then dinner, so that’s still accomplishing things, at least.

My other park days are 4 MK, 2 EP and 2 HS. When I look at trimming one of those instead, I feel like we’d end up missing out on a lot more than if we keep AK down to one day. I’d probably nix an MK day, but then I’d be really forcing things there, considering that I want to leave room for pretty much every attraction and show; CRT, CP, and BoG; and the option to do re-rides of their favorites.

What would you all do? Bump it up to two AK days? If not, what do I cut? If I RD the safari, I personally miss NRJ, although the kids and hubby get to ride. That would let me bump the train to planet watch up before lunch, thus easing up on my after lunch plans. For that matter, we could RD EE, combine that swap with Discovery Island/coffee purchase, and also clear up afternoon time. This would be a lot more walking than the Safari RD, though. I could also nix some combination of planet watch, Up! show, and/or the Jungle Trek to thin out my afternoon. Then there’s the wildcard of whether the park opens at 9 or 8. If we end up with an 8am open, I can definitely move planet watch to the morning and still get NRJ.

What an incredibly long winded post! If anyone has actually made it this far into my AK ramblings, I’d love your thoughts.

So, I love Animal Kingdom but I would say do just one day of Animal Kingdom. With the lack of rides for the girls, one day is probably enough.

While we’re talking about having no idea how long things take, I’m not sure how much time the kids will want to spend doing the “zoo” type activities. It seems like a lot of time to dedicate to the train ride out to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Then again, the kids would LOVE it if there was actually an animal being handled in the veterinary room while they’re there.
On our last trip, it looks like it took us about 45 minutes to walk the Gorilla Trail. And then Rafiki's took us about an hour. Obviously, you can do them faster if you wanted.

I would say skip Rafiki's if you want to drop something. Unless you want to see Doc McStuffins. The petting area is pretty similar to the Philly Zoo. But the surgery area is def different if you are into that. I think you can find out what and when they will be doing the surgeries. I don't know how you do that though.

Plus, each of the trails is a commitment for time and walking; I don’t want to wear the kids out on what is slated to be our only open-to-close day by pushing them to walk too far. We have a zoo membership at home and go regularly, so I’m not sure, when looking at the grand scheme of our limited “Disney” time, if I should be prioritizing meeting animals over other experiences they can’t have at home.
I think the trails are def worth it. They are so well themed. I would say we usually only do 1 day on each trip and we seem to only make it on one of the trails. Maybe only do one of the trails?

For the EE swaps, it’s the Boneyard and Donald’s Dino Bash. I could potentially use this swap time for the Jungle Trek, but, with the speed that they walk, I think I’d be off EE before they made it even made it back up to the trail entrance. For the FoP swap, we’re filling in with NRJ and then dinner, so that’s still accomplishing things, at least.
Honestly, we just sit and wait when we do rider swap for EE, the boneyard isn't super far but it's not right there. Maybe grab a drink for the adults and snacks for the triplets while you wait.

I’d probably nix an MK day, but then I’d be really forcing things there, considering that I want to leave room for pretty much every attraction and show; CRT, CP, and BoG; and the option to do re-rides of their favorites.
I would def keep all 4 days for Magic Kingdom. With the girls being there age, you will not regret 4 days.

We have to cram AK into one day as well, and I've really struggled. Including with how many trails are really worth fitting in, when we regularly visit a local zoo and it's so much extra walking.

Animal Planet did a 41 minute episode on Animal Kingdom and you can stream it via Amazon. We did find that helpful.

I agree there really seems to be a trek between EE and Boneyard. And there are some great looking snack/cocktail places in Asia.

We're putting the Dino Bash towards the end of the day because it's apparently just character meets until 4:00. Then it's the dance party.

Also, I have a link in my trip report down there somewhere from where I took my boys the first time. My youngest was just shy of 5, so it might give you an idea of how it went with a kiddo close to your girls' age when you go. my other two were 6 and 8 at the time.
I just read your AK day because I'm going with a 7-year old boy and that was a great report!

I agree there really seems to be a trek between EE and Boneyard. And there are some great looking snack/cocktail places in Asia.

We can certainly play this one by ear once we see how we're feeling. My initial thought is that I'd rather the kids do the boneyard while the adults are swapping EE than having them wait for us to swap and us subsequently waiting for them at boneyard. It'll be a lot of backtracking for the adults while swapping out, but, without tiny legs or strollers holding us back, we're both pretty fast movers anyway. We're going to have Tusker lunch, so I'm not sure that any of us will be feeling like a snack by that time.

We're putting the Dino Bash towards the end of the day because it's apparently just character meets until 4:00. Then it's the dance party.

We're hoping to do the dance party in the evening, but it really depends on how things move at dinner. If we can get a quick mobile order pickup, they'll have time to party before RoL. That's another one of those things that I have no idea if food will take us 20 minutes or 60. Plus, it's my understanding that you can bring food into the RoL arena. If the kids just want to play, we can always bag up dinner and bring it to eat during the wait for RoL. That's how they eat most of their meals at Sesame Place. We get seats for the show and then break into the cooler to chow down while we wait for it to start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter