An Update on my Church Pastor.. Celebrating A Milestone yesterday at Church

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Yesterday at my Church. Our pastor who i'm sure many of you know had a bad accedent A few weeks ago Celebrated his 25th Pastorial Anniversary. He had a guess Pastor come from Detroit to preach. Then we had a Dinner in his honnor. Some of the Church Members including myself stood up to the Mic and gave our Pastor some kind words and sharred some great memories with him. I can remember the day when I got baptized in March of 1992 My pastor told me as I was getting into the Baptismal Pool that the heater was not worrking so the water was Cold but I was sweating like A "Ardvark in a Saunna" (Sorry its a quote from A Full House episode). So much has changed in the 17 years I have been at my church. Speaking of my Pastor I have A Update on him He is doing well. He Still has a Neck Brace around his neck but he is doing well . I do not know when the neck brace will be comming off. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter