Anaheim Hilton

queenvic

Mouseketeer
How close is this hotel to DL? Is it close enough to walk? I'll be staying there for 6 days in March while attending a conference at the convention center.

Thanks for your help! :)

'86 - Offsite
'89 - Offsite
'98 - Offsite
May 00 - Swan/Dolphin
July 00 - Boardwalk
Nov 00 - DxL
May - 01 BWV
jump.bin

I stayed there over a year ago and if I remember correctly it technically wasn't too far to the park, but with the lack of sidewalks due to construction and with where the entrance was you really needed to take the shuttle. I don't know if it is like that anymore or not. The shuttles were prompt and no problem.

One of the things we remember is that there wasn't any fast food in the hotel, but across the street was another hotel that did. They had great salads and pizza hut. Just FYI.

Jenn

This is a VERY nice hotel. I stayed there 3 years ago for a convention. It is HUGE and the lobby is very splashy-looking and modern. The rooms are lovely. There is a nice pool area, also.

You will do a lot of walking in this hotel because it is relatively spread-out. I'd suggest taking their very reliable hotel shuttle to Disney. Also, if you have a rental car, valet parking is available at the hotel as is self-parking, which is around $8 a day or so. By the time you park in the garage & take the elevator up, it's quite a hike. So--save some of your walking by taking the shuttle as much as possible to Disneyland!

Have a *magical* trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter