Anaheim to LAX during morning rush hour

@WebmasterMaryJo thanks for the tip about Waze! I don't use my cell when travelling (horrible data charges outside of Canada) but my husbands plan has unlimited calls and data within Canada and the US so I'll get him to download that app for sure!

Another vote for Waze. It has saved me more than once when it comes to accidents, traffic and police (Waze allows users to update conditions, including police and debris on the road, etc.). On the way to Port Canaveral one time we ignored the "get off the interstate here" warning from Waze thinking we knew best because we were moving right along. Lo and behold, traffic came to a screeching halt just over the next hill, just outside Atlanta. After 20 minutes getting to the next exit we listened to it when it said, "Take this exit, you fools." ;) We did and in exchange got a really nice country drive and went around the traffic to an entrance ramp where it was clear. There was literally no traffic coming. Traffic had been stopped with all lanes blocked and Waze had helped us avoid it. Between Waze and the radar detector, I've probably saved thousands of dollars in gas and traffic tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter