Anaheim Town Car Services

bbrnca

addiction r bad unless a Mickey one
Hey Folks.... we usually travel to WDW and use the Magical Express but next month we are travelling to DL and staying at Grand Californian, my question is has anyone here used Anaheim Town Car services, prices seemed OK 122.00 round trip from SNA, but always skeptical when i see almost perfect ratings online. Any info would be great. there is UBER and Lyft but prefer the town car services.

Hey Folks.... we usually travel to WDW and use the Magical Express but next month we are travelling to DL and staying at Grand Californian, my question is has anyone here used Anaheim Town Car services, prices seemed OK 122.00 round trip from SNA, but always skeptical when i see almost perfect ratings online. Any info would be great. there is UBER and Lyft but prefer the town car services.

Most Disneylanders suggest Lansky's services. I haven't used them personally but have only ever seen one negative review in all my years on the boards. I haven't heard of that one though and I'm always skeptical of perfect online reviews. We generally just UBER or Lyft but it's just my husband and I travelling usually.

We just used Midwil Shuttle in Disneyland and they were great. Competitive rates and great service. They are another private van service if you’re interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter