Analysis of Riviera sales as of 5/10/2019

One of the 7 contract people- bought 7-75 point contracts, not sure of the other. Except for one person who bought 3 -40 pt contracts, I think all of the contracts I saw were at least 50 pts.

One of the 7 contract people- bought 7-75 point contracts, not sure of the other. Except for one person who bought 3 -40 pt contracts, I think all of the contracts I saw were at least 50 pts.

Hmmmm, interesting. So that person is probably thinking that smaller contracts there will retain a lot more value, and that might be true.

Have you booked your first stay? We can't go until next summer unfortunately. I anxiously await the first reviews!
Sorry, just saw this! We have a cash stay booked over NYE then our first stay on points in March. Tower Studio both visits. So I will be sure to report back.

This thread is fascinating; I’m learning a lot.

I presumed (wrongly?) that in addition to short-term advantage, DVD is trying to manage what they perceive as an inevitable uptick in the resale market as resorts reach end of contract and people try to eke out some value from a soon to be valueless contract which might then worsen the ‘stay at a resort you don’t own’ issue plus mitigate the impact of SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!