Everything You Do, CELEBRATE YOU! - Polynesian - Club Level - TPV

ALISON!!! :cool1::cool1:

Thanks so much! Ahh so maybe that explains why you haven't written about your last trip yet? Summer break sounds lovely, how long do you have off? Any plans?!

Yay see you on the new TR hopefully! :goodvibes

Yes, me being busy with school is why I haven't done a TR for last summer yet. Once I get home, I plan own starting that! I'll make sure I let you know, when that is!

As for other plans, I am heading back to WDW this summer, from late July until early August! I would love to do a TR for that trip as well, so I would want to start a TR for my 2016 trip first!

I'm o happy to see you back here and can't wait to read more of your new TR!:goodvibes

Wow, you got through a lot of my waffling in a short amount of time! :rotfl: Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you've enjoyed them! The new trip report is finally up if you're still interested :goodvibes sorry this reply is so long overdue - but YES you should definitely go for the Poly, did you decide to do it??! In my opinion it is the best hotel location, because of how easy it is to walk to the TTC to get a monorail to Epcot, and of course just a boat or monorail ride to MK. Spoiler alert for my last trip - AKL transport was not so great..!! It made me really appreciate the Poly :goodvibes

I had a lot of downtime at work and read a bunch of trip reports :)

We decided to do Animal Kingdom Lodge this December for my birthday and then next year will be Poly! Going to go add your newest trip report to my watched list!

Yaaayyy, so happy you're back!! Just finished this trip report and can't wait to get started with your new one. Congratulations on your new job!

Well hello! When you come back with updates, you don't mess around. Fun to read your updates, looks like you had an amazing time, your trip looks perfect! You guys look like you have so much fun together. Glad you're back, you were missed here! And CONGRATS on finding a new job that you love!

I am seriously in love with your trip reports!!! The story about people thinking Jamie's name was Hymie cracked me up along with every time you would refer to him like that! I really think you are my British counterpart when it comes to your love for Disney.

Wow, when you decide to finish a TR you don't mess around! I've followed along with your previous trips and looking forward to another! It would be so nice to be able to stay 3 weeks! So much more relaxed not trying to cram everything in. I know you travel a lot of miles to get there but still, 3 weeks! I can only dream of it - good for you! We're going for 7 nights in early December - that's the longest we've stayed for a while so we should be able to find some down time. Thanks for sharing your trip!

I found your TR right after you went MIA lol and I binge read both of them. And then read them another 50 times because I loved them so much. You and Jaimie are so cute and I love your sense of humor. I'm so glad you're back and congrats on the new job! Going to go follow your new one now.

Haha that's amazing!! So glad you enjoyed them so much :goodvibes thank you and see you over there!

You're back! Woot!

Yaaaaay I'm here :goodvibes it's good to be back! :banana:

I have to go back through when I get home from work and comment on this one! I did get bread pudding! I wasn't a fan of the rest of the meal though sadly. I had a Haunted Mansion phone case for awhile I ordered it online in Nov, but in Jan I had to get a new phone. I just have a boring case on this one so I'll be looking for a new one in may (probably the same one but for this size phone). Yay! They were fun! Well I got sick again in Sep so it wasn't all I had hoped, but Dec was definitely awesome! And yes we're going back this week! We're Ap holders this year :thumbsup2

That sucks that you got sick on your September trip, we actually both did too a little bit :sick: Omg that's amazing hahaha have a great trip - AGAIN :cheer2:

Congrats!

You're dress is so cute!

Thanks x2 !

I don't think we've ever been when things are open that late, I wish we were!

We've had a really mixed time in September/October, we're either out all night with the parks open late, or we'll have dinner at 7 and have nowhere to go afterwards :confused3

I don't think we've ever needed them in September, but Josh is spoiled now so we have to stay at hotels with EP :laughing:

We did this this year! We were planning on spending at least 2 days at Universal buying the express passes anyway, so I'm pretty sure the price of a night at the hotel with free 2-day express passes worked out cheaper?! It was great because we had a nice meal and chilled on City Walk at night which we never usually do, I really enjoyed it!

I was just listening to them the other day :rotfl:

I knew more songs than I thought I did! So good :banana:

Thanks for reading! :hug:

Settles in and gets down to work...

Uh oh, hope you didn't have any other plans that day :rotfl:

Holy crap! That's for one person???

Now that you mention it maybe we could've shared.... :laughing: but i'm fairly sure it's for one person!

I call this shot "adorable as always".

princess:

I liked that ride. So much better than the boring paint by numbers thing they have now.

What is this please?! I've missed some Disney news over the past few months..

You look very nice, Katie.

Thank you Pedro!

:laughing: Poor li'l gaffer.
But makes me think of John Pinette.

I don't know who this is please!?

Nice! I'd love to have that happen... just once!
But.... nope.

Well I recognised you! To be fair you hardly post any photos of yourself so maybe someone has recognised you but wasn't 100% sure it was you, and didn't want to embarrass themselves :confused3 :laughing:

Darn. Wish I'd known. My kids are too old now for strollers. But I could've put Kay in one when she was four, I suppose and shoved her off a curb or down some stairs or something.
Opportunity lost.

So sad.

Yes this is noted for my future. (Oh God I'm just kidding child services!!!)

So glad I saw it one last time before it went away.

:sad: The last time I ever saw it was with Lu! And you should've been there! I'm mad at you about this by the way!!!

I didn't know it was still there!
DW and I still talk about it.... from about 20+ years ago.

It's still there and it's still exactly the same as it was in the 90s :laughing:

I totally get the shock. Who paints their car camo?

:rotfl: so ugly!

@BibbitybobityLu That's what I thought I'd done to you and Katie.

pkondz meets two lovely ladies from across the pond. Both never return to the DIS ever again.

It's actually quite funny that this happened :rotfl: we should've checked in :rotfl2: sorry pkondz we love you!

You guys are weird.
Didn't you know that ordering broccoli with burgers is a crime in some parts of North America?

Oh darn, I no longer want to live in North America.

:laughing: Wonderful shot of you! Going to get it framed?

:laughing: at least it shows that everyone in our elevator was really enthusiastic :hyper:

Nope! Coconut. nope nope nope nope

I'm sure we've had this conversation before.... I don't like coconut either and I'm sure there isn't any in this?! And if there is, it certainly isn't strong!

The boy may not pay attention... but he's not a quitter.

That is definitely one thing that he isn't :)

Yeah. That's a very cute shot of you guys. :)

Thanks! I really like it too. It's a genuine moment :goodvibes

Oxymoron.

Ha indeed. I honestly just like the taste of diet coke a lot more than full fat coke. Plus it's 0 calories. Sure the chemicals in it probably eat your body from the inside out, but STILL.

I'm not a fan of Nutella... but maybe I have to give this a chance.

get-out.gif

And sadness that there's no more Wishes.

DON'T. TALK. TO. ME. ABOUT. THIS.

tenor.gif

He just had the backpack, right?

Hahaha correct.

Thanks for a wonderful report, Katie!
On to the next one!!

Thanks so much for being here til the end! :hug:

giphy.gif

Yes I will be writing one I just haven't got around to it yet haha! We're as bad as each other!

It was so nice to meet you too! Now we're real life friends lol

HAHA girl this gif made me LOL. So dramatic, it's exactly the welcome I wanted :cutie:

I know, who do I think I am demanding TRs from people :rotfl: haha we sure are real life friends! Cogsworth is doing well, I recently moved house and was really worried about his little hands (...the ones that tick... not.. the... ones attached to his arms...LOL) so anyway, I did not bubble wrap and box him up, instead he rode up in the passenger seat next to me :rotfl: How are things, are you still in London?

Omg, I neee to to go WDW right now.

Awesome trip report Katie! I can't wait to read all about your next one.

Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay thanks for reading! See you over there! :cool1:

Yes, me being busy with school is why I haven't done a TR for last summer yet. Once I get home, I plan own starting that! I'll make sure I let you know, when that is!

As for other plans, I am heading back to WDW this summer, from late July until early August! I would love to do a TR for that trip as well, so I would want to start a TR for my 2016 trip first!

I'm o happy to see you back here and can't wait to read more of your new TR!:goodvibes

Yes please do let me know so that I don't miss it! YESSS another Disney trip :goodvibes:goodvibes so exciting, and so soon! You will be one of the first to see Pandora! I haven't even seen the movie yet but the area is looking very cool :hyper:

I had a lot of downtime at work and read a bunch of trip reports :)

We decided to do Animal Kingdom Lodge this December for my birthday and then next year will be Poly! Going to go add your newest trip report to my watched list!

Gahh so cool! I love both of these resorts so much. Happy planning! I would love to go at Christmas sometime I bet it's sooo pretty :lovestruc

I don't know if this was mentioned, but the water all over Fantasyland before Wishes is in preparation for the fireworks, they do it in Liberty Square as well! They start soaking the ground and area that might either get burnt from or caught on fire from the firework debris and firework shells that fall.

Also, I just binged the heck out of this while listening to Spectromagic music. Loved it! :goodvibes

Yaaayyy, so happy you're back!! Just finished this trip report and can't wait to get started with your new one. Congratulations on your new job!

Yaaay I'm so happy too! And thank you! See you on the other TR :goodvibes

Well hello! When you come back with updates, you don't mess around. Fun to read your updates, looks like you had an amazing time, your trip looks perfect! You guys look like you have so much fun together. Glad you're back, you were missed here! And CONGRATS on finding a new job that you love!

Haha I know, I thought it was best to just get it all written and posted so I could focus on writing the new one :thumbsup2 Thanks so much! Hope to see you on the new report! :goodvibes

I am seriously in love with your trip reports!!! The story about people thinking Jamie's name was Hymie cracked me up along with every time you would refer to him like that! I really think you are my British counterpart when it comes to your love for Disney.

Thank you! Glad you've been enjoying them :goodvibes HAHA I still call him Hymie sometimes, and it's still funny :rotfl: hahaha everyone needs a British counterpart :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Wow, when you decide to finish a TR you don't mess around! I've followed along with your previous trips and looking forward to another! It would be so nice to be able to stay 3 weeks! So much more relaxed not trying to cram everything in. I know you travel a lot of miles to get there but still, 3 weeks! I can only dream of it - good for you! We're going for 7 nights in early December - that's the longest we've stayed for a while so we should be able to find some down time. Thanks for sharing your trip!

I went a little crazy with the updates!! Yessss 3 weeks was lovely :goodvibes If I lived in the USA I would probably rather go multiple times a year for a shorter amount of time, but because of how long and expensive the flight can be it just makes more sense to do one long one! That will be so nice, have you been in December before? I would love to see the Christmas decorations some time. :lovestruc hope your planning is going smoothly! And thanks for reading :goodvibes

Yes, this is our 3rd trip in early December. We really love that time of year with the decorations and MVMCP. We're 50 somethings with grown kids but haven't lost the love for Disney. Well, I haven't anyway but my DH happily goes along :love:

Uh oh, hope you didn't have any other plans that day :rotfl:

Tons! But I scrubbed them all just for you!

What is this please?! I've missed some Disney news over the past few months..

Colortopia. I wrote about it in my TR.

Or...
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...t-visit-with-colortopia-presented-by-glidden/

I don't know who this is please!?

Google him. Comedian. Part of his schtick was to say "Nay! Nay!"

Thank you Pedro!

:sad2:

Well I recognised you! To be fair you hardly post any photos of yourself so maybe someone has recognised you but wasn't 100% sure it was you, and didn't want to embarrass themselves :confused3 :laughing:

You only recognized me after I said hi! :laughing:

And... maybe you're right.

Yes this is noted for my future. (Oh God I'm just kidding child services!!!)

No she's not child services.

But don't worry. It's Disney. They totally get it.

:sad: The last time I ever saw it was with Lu! And you should've been there! I'm mad at you about this by the way!!!

I really wish I'd gone with you guys!
And I really didn't want to be a bother.

It's actually quite funny that this happened :rotfl: we should've checked in :rotfl2: sorry pkondz we love you!

I really thought I'd driven both of you from the boards.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before.... I don't like coconut either and I'm sure there isn't any in this?! And if there is, it certainly isn't strong!

We did. And I'm pretty sure that looks like coconut... could be shaved white chocolate?

Whelp! I'm gone!

DON'T. TALK. TO. ME. ABOUT. THIS.

tenor.gif

Whoops! Look! A pretty butterfly!

Hahaha correct.

Knew it.

Thanks so much for being here til the end! :hug:

:goodvibes

Hi Katie! I'm really late to the party here, but I just finished reading this TR! I found you through some other Disers I'm following/who are following me. Loved following your Disney adventures with Hymie, and I'll be heading to your new TR next! (And thanks to your glowing reviews, I've now added @pkondz's TRs to my growing list of "must reads.")

I don't know if this was mentioned, but the water all over Fantasyland before Wishes is in preparation for the fireworks, they do it in Liberty Square as well! They start soaking the ground and area that might either get burnt from or caught on fire from the firework debris and firework shells that fall.

Also, I just binged the heck out of this while listening to Spectromagic music. Loved it! :goodvibes

Cool thanks! :goodvibes

Aww I love binging on the DIS whilst listening to Disney Parks music :cloud9: thanks for reading!

Yes, this is our 3rd trip in early December. We really love that time of year with the decorations and MVMCP. We're 50 somethings with grown kids but haven't lost the love for Disney. Well, I haven't anyway but my DH happily goes along :love:

That sounds amazing! I'm confident that I will be like you in my 50s, happiness is being young at heart :goodvibes

Tons! But I scrubbed them all just for you!

Aww :lovestruc :hug:

Oh dear.. Epcot can do so much better than this :sad2: Hopefully they'll get their act together in the near future ::yes::

You only recognized me after I said hi! :laughing:

Well I couldn't recognise the back of your head!!! :rotfl2:

I really wish I'd gone with you guys!
And I really didn't want to be a bother.

Errrrm you're the one and only pkondz, of COURSE you wouldn't have been a bother!! Now we'll just have to arrange another one to make up for it :scratchin

Whoops! Look! A pretty butterfly!

Baemax-baymax-chasing-butterfly.gif

Hi Katie! I'm really late to the party here, but I just finished reading this TR! I found you through some other Disers I'm following/who are following me. Loved following your Disney adventures with Hymie, and I'll be heading to your new TR next! (And thanks to your glowing reviews, I've now added @pkondz's TRs to my growing list of "must reads.")

Hey girl, thanks for reading!! So glad you've enjoyed it, and that you're following along with the new one :goodvibes see you over there! haha yesss @pkondz is a great guy, and a great read, enjoy! :goodvibes

Oh dear.. Epcot can do so much better than this :sad2: Hopefully they'll get their act together in the near future ::yes::

No kidding.

First part... okay... pre-show. Not expecting much.
Second part... okay... boring, but... still waiting for the cool stuff.
Third part... okay... fun for a few seconds and then.... when is it over? Can we just leave?

Well I couldn't recognise the back of your head!!! :rotfl2:

Excuse me? The line snaked and we were profile to profile. You had just as much chance of recognizing me as I did you!

Errrrm you're the one and only pkondz, of COURSE you wouldn't have been a bother!! Now we'll just have to arrange another one to make up for it :scratchin

I would love that!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter