The new prices are available !!!

Wow! :worship:

Some great prices for a late November Christmas trip! We Hadn't planned on going this year as with lots of things going on this summer our funds couldn't quite stretch :sad2:
But, seeing that we could have a 2 night break at our favorite The Cheyenne for just £313 we're VERY tempted!!

Hmmm....what would you all do??? :confused3

Only 25% Discount! Will it increase as there was 40% discount for the last 2 years?

just had a look at some prices and i am shocked to see that they won't allow you to change the santa fe room to standard. the already have set the automatic price as one of the rooms close to facilities but at least before you could revert back to a standard room. that is just money grabbing at its finest. how many people would even know there is an option of a standard room?

just had a look at some prices and i am shocked to see that they won't allow you to change the santa fe room to standard. the already have set the automatic price as one of the rooms close to facilities but at least before you could revert back to a standard room. that is just money grabbing at its finest. how many people would even know there is an option of a standard room?

That is true.

You are right, that they already have set the "best" rooms but you can easily change it by yourself with the option "select a different room type".

I was shoked to see the first prices for the New Port Bay Hotel, before I saw that it was for the "Admirals Floor".

So beware....

:wizard:

Thorsten

That is true.

You are right, that they already have set the "best" rooms but you can easily change it by yourself with the option "select a different room type".

I was shoked to see the first prices for the New Port Bay Hotel, before I saw that it was for the "Admirals Floor".

So beware....

Thorsten

i have always been able to change it before, however now in the santa fe i am unable to book a standard room. whether it is a technical fault or intentional it is still not on.

now in the santa fe i am unable to book a standard room. whether it is a technical fault or intentional it is still not on.

I can book a room with two double beds with the "select a different room type" option.

This should be a standard room, isn´t it ?

Thorsten

I can book a room with two double beds with the "select a different room type" option.

This should be a standard room, isn´t it ?

Thorsten

maybe its just an issue with the irish website then. i have tried again and the only options are rio grande or near facilities.

I was dead excited about the prices coming out this morning...until I got my qote for January for £1,243.00 for the Disneyland Hotel and £667.00 for the Hotel New York, three nights, one adult and two children.

Oh well...bang goes me celebrating my 30th at the Disneyland Hotel...I refuse to pay those prices for January when we could go during November and December for the same price.

I was dead excited about the prices coming out this morning...until I got my qote for January for £1,243.00 for the Disneyland Hotel and £667.00 for the Hotel New York, three nights, one adult and two children.

Oh well...bang goes me celebrating my 30th at the Disneyland Hotel...I refuse to pay those prices for January when we could go during November and December for the same price.

thats a crazy price. i wouldn't pay it either

I've just booked over the phone for 5 nights 5 days - February half term for 2 adults 3 kids in interconnecting rooms at Santa Fe for £1K - was really pleased the offer for kids under 12 stay and play free is back on as it means all of mine go free as 2 are over 7. It worked out £100 cheaper to take off 1 day park tickets but we don't actually arrive until late evening anyway so physically couldn't have used the tickets anyway. If any higher discounts are released between now and Feb I may upgrade to a different hotel.

maybe its just an issue with the irish website then. i have tried again and the only options are rio grande or near facilities.

It is not just the Irish website. I am in Norwich and I am getting the same options. come on Disney play fair.

If you give them a ring they will give the price for the standard room. The quote online for the Rio Grande Room was £553 and I was quoted £516 for a standard room for 5 nights 6 days 1 adult 2 kids.

After waiting over nine months for these prices to come out & nearly driving myself insane with the anticipation. . . . . courtesy of the inflated prices on that DisneyOnline site at the weekend . . . . I think we've talked ourselves into Florida in May instead :confused3 :rotfl2: :cool1:

We were looking at going December 27th for 3 nights Sequoia Lodge, the price at the weekend was £2.7k before the 25%, which is £1.3k today. HUGE difference. With the 25% it's £985. That's without factoring transport or food into it.

(I know it's the Montana room, but I would have upgraded to this anyhow, with a little one, in winter).

We can do Florida with food & localish plane for under £4k, before shopping around. That's a lot more Mickey for your pound. Nothing confirmed yet mind.

Getting a price of €700 for 3 nights/4 days in May 2012 which is for the HNY and what we had budgeted for that section of our honeymoon..... I think tomorrow i may possible be back to double tickers :goodvibes

I was quoted £750 for 5nights/6days at the Cheyenne for 2adults and 2children(1under 3) at the end of feb! does that sound like a good deal?obviously doesn't include transport!Or should I be holding out for a better deal?? :)

I've just booked over the phone for 5 nights 5 days - February half term for 2 adults 3 kids in interconnecting rooms at Santa Fe for £1K - was really pleased the offer for kids under 12 stay and play free is back on as it means all of mine go free as 2 are over 7. It worked out £100 cheaper to take off 1 day park tickets but we don't actually arrive until late evening anyway so physically couldn't have used the tickets anyway. If any higher discounts are released between now and Feb I may upgrade to a different hotel.

I thought it was only under 7's that were free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter