~And It All Started With a Wish...and a Quarter and a Fountain~TR link, page 32!

Dan - OMG...you and Ray would have a field day together. ALL HE'S BEEN DOING for the last 2 months is researching Thomas stuff. He sends me e-mails with links to ebay saying things like, "yeah, right...I'm not paying that for this," or "Holy moly, this guy doesn't know what he has....what a great deal" and it all sounds like he's speaking Chinese to me b/c I don't have a clue! :rotfl: Yeah, please send me the name or whatever. You can PM me here or just send it to me on Facebook. Thanks!

Boys and their trains! It's in their DNA I think! :lmao: I only dealt with Princesses though, so I can't help with Thomas stuff.

Hey Dawn,

Just checkin in :goodvibes I've been so overwhelmed with school I don't think I've even posted since you started this PTR... Seth is growing so quickly! He is starting to grow more into his own look and less baby, so cute! How are the dogs handling him being on the move more? Do they just avoid him or are they more chill and whatever kinda thing? I can't wait to see your trip report, so hurry up and go and have a safe, fun first family trip! Good luck on your race!

Dan - OMG...you and Ray would have a field day together. ALL HE'S BEEN DOING for the last 2 months is researching Thomas stuff. He sends me e-mails with links to ebay saying things like, "yeah, right...I'm not paying that for this," or "Holy moly, this guy doesn't know what he has....what a great deal" and it all sounds like he's speaking Chinese to me b/c I don't have a clue! :rotfl: Yeah, please send me the name or whatever. You can PM me here or just send it to me on Facebook. Thanks!

Men are so funny with that kind of stuff!
it gives us a reason to get them more because now we can sort of pick it out sense we are the ones paying for it, and also get what we want to play when we are playin gwith them

:thumbsup2

i will send you a PM shortly.

Just wanted to stop by here and say goodbye to all of you. We leave tomorrow afternoon! Things have been CRAZY this week, just trying to get ready and being very busy at work. But it makes this vacation all the more needed! :laughing:

I have to warn you - it might be a few days (let's hope not weeks) before I can start the TR. Getting back into the swing of things is always hard, and now that I'm a 9-to-5 kinda girl, it's going to be even worse. But I promise to come back here and post a link!

And say a little prayer for us for safe travels, if you are so inclined. I will need patience and guidance to make it through the trip tomorrow. Seth is in a stage where he doesn't enjoy being in his car seat, so from the time I pick him up from school (around 3:30) until he goes to sleep for the night (probably around 8:30) he will probably be a hand full. But luckily Anna is great with him, and will be a huge help. I'm thinking we'll probably arrive around midnight. And we will be SO HAPPY to get there, for a variety of reasons! :rotfl:

You guys have a good week while I'm gone! :)

Safe travels to you my friend!!!!! I will text you once I get there so hopefully I can see ya'll before you leave!

Safe travels, Dawn!! You SO deserve this trip and I hope it's everything you have been dreaming of and more! "See" you when you get back! :thumbsup2

enjoyed the pics, and having a son who loves thomas the train stuff, here is a little tip.

there are many knock off brands of tracks that look almost identical some you cant even tell the difference that match up with the thomas stuff and are 100% compatible.

there is a imaginerium brand at toys r us, circo i think is target...ikea has there own.

walmart carries one and so does meijer...so you dont have to spend a ton of money on the thomas name brand ones.

also send me a PM if you want i have the names of a few people on ebay that sell authentic thomas trains and cars pretty cheap as well.

When my son (now 12) was about 3 or 4 I took him to a Thomas store near the Strasburg Railroad, which isn't too far from where we live. He was in absolute awe...his eyes were as big as a DISer seeing the castle, it was so funny.

But anyway, watch out with spending a lot on it because one day your son will just announce "I'm done with Thomas". And you'll be like, "wait a minute, I'm not done yet!" :laughing:

Have a great trip Dawn, Ray, and Seth!

Hi Dawn!

I have been lurking on your pre trip report and am looking foward to hearing about Seth's first trip. I hope you have a magical time!!

It was great meeting you Dawn.

I hope you, Ray, Seth, Anna and Luke had a great trip.
I am glad the weather cooled off and I hope that helped Seth a bit.

I am glad we both beat Batman to the finish. :rotfl:

Thanks again for the ride. It was good to spend that time with you, even it was at 6 am . :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter