~And It All Started With a Wish...and a Quarter and a Fountain~TR link, page 32!

Hi Dawn,

I cannot believe I have not been on the boards in over a year. Seth is beautiful. I cannot wait to hear about your trip. If I had started sooner, I would have asked for you to put a wish in the fountain at WL for me :)

Hey, guys! We are home (have been since Friday night) and busy busy busy getting back into the swing of things. I'm gonna do a TR but it may be a few days before I can get started on it. Just wanted to let you guys know we made it home okay and to thank you for all your well wishes! The trip was....enlightening. But magical! :goodvibes

Yeah... You are back safe & sound! I can't wait to hear how the trip went... and of course, to see all the pictures! :cool1: But of course, we will be patient and wait til you are all settled back into the real world.

Can't wait to read! I mostly just lurk, but I'm so excited to read your report! We are taking our 2year old for his first trip in 3 days!!!!

Dawn
Welcome home. It was nice to meet you at Goofy's/DTD on the 3rd. Seth is such a cute little boy, and it was nice to meet Ray too. We were flying home that day, after a short but busy visit to WDW. So I hope I didn't act like a fool. We had too many late nights, and early mornings.
My family thinks I'm nuts with my Dis friends, but I'm glad I spoke up, I don't forget faces, but am horrible when it comes to names.
Hope the rest of your trip went well. I give you credit for running the 5K, did you go to the race expo at WWOS at all? We rec'd a great rate on our park tickets because of my daughter running the 1/2 marathon, did you get special ticket prices too because of the 5K?
Judy

I can't wait to read your TR. I'm really curious to see how it was with a baby. As much as I want to take Abbie, I think we're going to wait until we are done with kids and go when they are a little older.

Dawn
Welcome home. It was nice to meet you at Goofy's/DTD on the 3rd. Seth is such a cute little boy, and it was nice to meet Ray too. We were flying home that day, after a short but busy visit to WDW. So I hope I didn't act like a fool. We had too many late nights, and early mornings.
My family thinks I'm nuts with my Dis friends, but I'm glad I spoke up, I don't forget faces, but am horrible when it comes to names.
Hope the rest of your trip went well. I give you credit for running the 5K, did you go to the race expo at WWOS at all? We rec'd a great rate on our park tickets because of my daughter running the 1/2 marathon, did you get special ticket prices too because of the 5K?
Judy

It was nice to meet you too! No, I'm glad you spoke up. I saw you looking at me and I thought "Okay, this lady either knows me or she's got a staring problem." :rotfl: I'm horrible with names too so I'm glad you commented here or I would have forgotten your username! I did go to the expo but just to pick up my packet - didn't really look at anything. Anna went back that same day (Friday) but later that night and looked at the other stuff at the expo since that's her line of work. I saw something about tickets but I had already bought the package so I didn't really read into it. Hope you guys had a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter