Android app

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
I am having problems with the Android app. When I close it and come back to it a little later I get log in failed, then I have to use the task manager to quit it and the come back and login again. Any ideas how to fix this on a Samsung Galaxy S4?

I've got a similar problem. It doesn't freeze but tells me I've used an incorrect log in each time I open it. I've restarted and I'm about to try reinstalling.

This is a recurring problem with the Android app. Its in need of a MAJOR refresh functionally and visually.

I posted about this a while ago and got no response from staff. I don't think anyone works here and no one gives a **** that their app sucks. Awful customer service and an awful app. Awful. It would be nice if someone popped on to say the techs are aware and working on a fix. Not doing so shows how little the "staff" here care about the members who keep the lights on around here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3166541

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter