Angel Spots - **ALREADY FILLED**

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to let the boards know that I have two spots opened up on the Disney Couples (Scrapbooking) Swap. One is in Group B, Mickey and Minnie. The other is in Group H, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.

This is the swap where you only have to make 5 of your element, and it isn't due until August. The selection of element is pretty open, I just don't want to duplicate anything in the group already. Right now, Group B has:

Group B – Mickey and Minnie
1 - pjpoohbear - Tags
2 - YodasMom - Matted Poem or Song Lyric
3 - fanofthemouse - Topper
4 - jennyL - Journaling Boxes
5 -

And Group H has:

Group H – Mr. & Mrs. Incredible 1 – StitchIsOurHero - Topper
2 - PixieDust32 - Tags
3 - fanofthemouse - Journaling Boxes
4 - KAMommy - Embellished Squares
5 -

If you're interested, post your selections here and I will get you added to the progress thread.

Thanks.

KAMommy said:
Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to let the boards know that I have two spots opened up on the Disney Couples (Scrapbooking) Swap. One is in Group B, Mickey and Minnie. The other is in Group H, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.

This is the swap where you only have to make 5 of your element, and it isn't due until August. The selection of element is pretty open, I just don't want to duplicate anything in the group already. Right now, Group B has:

Group B – Mickey and Minnie
1 - pjpoohbear - Tags
2 - YodasMom - Matted Poem or Song Lyric
3 - fanofthemouse - Topper
4 - jennyL - Journaling Boxes
5 -

And Group H has:

Group H – Mr. & Mrs. Incredible 1 – StitchIsOurHero - Topper
2 - PixieDust32 - Tags
3 - fanofthemouse - Journaling Boxes
4 - KAMommy - Embellished Squares
5 -

If you're interested, post your selections here and I will get you added to the progress thread.

Thanks.
I'll take them..
borders for both please!!!!

KAMommy said:
WOW - that was so easy. Thanks, Nancy!!!!!!
No problem! I'm thrilled to help..and have the ideas..and even already have borders cut for the Mickey/Minnie... :cool1:
Ok, off to do my errands!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter