Angelina Jolie, Billy Bob Thornton Unlikely To Find Equally Icky New Mates

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
ANGELINA JOLIE, BILLY BOB THORNTON UNLIKELY TO FIND EQUALLY ICKY NEW MATES

Splitsville-bound Duo May Be World’s Ickiest, Expert Believes

When Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton decided to call it quits, showbiz observers widely predicted that the two film stars would have no trouble finding equally icky new mates.

Not so, says Dr. David Burnham, who studies the mating habits of extremely icky people at the University of Minnesota.

“Once you’ve been married to someone as icky as Angelina Jolie or Billy Bob Thornton, finding a new mate who is on par, ickyness-wise, is a tall order indeed,” Dr. Burnham says.

Dr. Burnham cites as an example Lisa Marie Presley, who divorced Michael “Wacko Jacko” Jackson several years ago and has yet to find an equally icky new significant other.

“She’s been romantically linked to Nicholas Cage, who is pretty icky, but nowhere near as icky as Michael Jackson,” Dr. Burnham says.

But another expert, Dr. Wallace Crichton of San Diego State University, says that actress Pamela Anderson is an example of an icky Hollywood person who has had no trouble finding one icky mate after another in a relatively seamless fashion.

“Pam Anderson went from Tommy Lee to Kid Rock,” Dr. Crichton said. “It’s hard to characterize that as a step down, ickyness-wise.”

Dr. Burnham agrees up to a point, saying that Pam Anderson “requires further study.”

“Just when we think we understand the mating behavior of icky people, someone like Pam Anderson comes along who calls everything we think we know into question,” says Dr. Burnham, who first came to prominence for his groundbreaking dissertation on Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra.

***Borowitz Reports******

LOL.... I wouldn't say Aneglina is 'icky' but Billy Bob certainly is. He looks like he's down on his luck sometimes!

I do not know what Angelina Jolie looks like. Is she 'icky' looking? I think Billie Bob is just so creepy looking. Even his name is creepy.
What is Ms. Jolie famous for other than her soon to be ex ?

image_01.jpg

I don't think she's icky here. :) I think she's awesome! I wish I could kick some serious butt like she does. And yes, I realize it's a movie. :)

For me the icky part is when I hear she's got a tattoo with his name and wears a vial of his blood around her neck. :confused:

jan/cape -- she is an academy-award winning actress who apparently is a decent box office draw. her dad btw is jon voight. i think she's strange, but not as strange as billy bob.

Well I DIDN'T think she was icky... thanks for the blood info.

No, really I still think she's perty sexy. I really liked her in Girl, Interrupted .

I'm with you Doc - I wish I were half as "icky" - I think she's a very sexy woman
I like both of them tho - Billy Bob Thorton is one of the best actors out there, IMHO. I have yet to see him do poorly in a film..In Switchblade, he was amazing!
I was actually sad to hear they were splitting up - I thought they were a perfect couple for each other....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter