Angelrose's Journey

Angelrose

But I LIKE boring!
My DH, the light of my life is in a coma. He fell and hit his head on Monday. He said he really saw stars and was done working for the day. He went through the basement and took off his work clothes, went upstairs and got a shower. He even used his squeegee to clean the shower. He was trying to make it to bed when he fell. I was downstairs making his lunch and didn't hear him fall. I finally went upstairs about 10 minutes later to find him unconscious on the floor. We got him to the trauma unit and the dr told me they needed to get him into surgery immediately to get out the blood from the subdural hematoma. Everything went well.

He can follow commands, like squeeze my hand but he just hasn't opened his eyes yet.

Please pray that he does soon. He is in great shape for his age (73) So that is in his favor. We have been married 44 years this July. I NEED him to be OK.

Thanks.

OMY! How terribly scary for the both of you. You will both be in my prayers.

Prayers being sent your way.

Both my parents had this. My mom from a fall also but not too bad but my dad had a more severe one. He was hit on the head with a 2 by 4 from about 8 stories high. He was in very bad/critical condition and lucky to be alive with not too much damage (is that the word) afterwords. He went through almost two years of OT and PT after that also.

He is responding to commands so that is a good sign already. Please keep us posted.

Angelrose- how frightening! I'll be thinking of you and your sweetie, and praying for a speedy recovery. :hug:

Sending up prayers for your husband and you also.:hug:

Lots of good thoughts and prayer coming your way. Please keep us informed on his progress.
Mary Kay

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear about this, I have already prayed and will continue to pray for your DH and you. Sending pixie dust, prayers and hugs.:hug:

Prayers said... Be patient he will recover it will just take some time....:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter