Angelrose's Journey

Time sure does move quickly. I too, often think of Mary. Hoping Chuck, Karen, Jesse, and Zoey are doing well. I know Mary’s memory is alive in all of them...as well as with many here on these boards.

Last edited:
Same here, I think of her often. She was in my thoughts these last few days too.

RIP peacefully Mary. Hoping her family is doing well too.

Just today in my FB memories there were a few comments by Mary...she is definitely missed. I did follow Karen’s FB page until just recently. It was nice to see how the children have grown and all they are up to...but I felt it was time to go as I was beginning to feel like I was kind of a fly on the wall.
Missing our dear, feisty friend. 💖

Blessed Angelrose, I hope you are watching over us. Darn, I'm crying again.
Angelrose was a dear lady who touched many lives in a positive way. Her posts brought tears but also smiles. DH always benefited when I saw this thread I couldn't be mad at him for any reason.

Just today in my FB memories there were a few comments by Mary...she is definitely missed. I did follow Karen’s FB page until just recently. It was nice to see how the children have grown and all they are up to...but I felt it was time to go as I was beginning to feel like I was kind of a fly on the wall.
Missing our dear, feisty friend. 💖
I still follow .. it’s a dear connection ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter