Angelrose's Journey

Oh OK. I'll change it to Angelrose's Journey. Thanks.
What a great new title! You have certainly had a journey, haven't you? Zoey is just too cute! I remember when my DD got her ears pierced and the smile lasted for DAYS!! How are you feeling? have a wonderful July 4th!!

Thank you minniie56. I don't think I could have made this journey as well without all of you. I am indeed blessed. So much more happiness than pain now.

I did have a dream about Ron last week. He came to the door and said he had just gone away for a while and now he was back. I woke up so happy until I figured out it was just a dream. At least I know he is happy. He had his wonderful smile that lit up his face. He always seems to know when I need to see him. I am at peace.

Thank you Grumpy's Gal. I am feeling very well thanks. I still have some muscle ache in my leg, but I am walking and getting around much better. I can't wait to be able to drive and go home next week.

You have a wonderful 4th too.

Thank you Kitty34 and dumboiu. It has been quite a journey for me. I'm so lucky to have such a caring family and friends to help me through it.

I go home this weekend. I can't wait.

HAPPY 4th of JULY to all my dear friends. Take a moment to appreciate our wonderful country.

Thank you dumboiu and Kitty34. We did have a very nice day. And the best news. I'm going home tomorrow evening. As soon as Chuck gets home from work I will gather up all my stuff and he will follow me home. YIPPITY SKIPPITY!

Mary, I'm so happy you are home and recovering so well! Enjoy the summer! I love Zoey's earrings!

Thanks snappyd. I really enjoyed being home today. I got some wash done and made up my grocery list for tomorrow. I'm going out with my cousin Joan for IHOP, Walmart, Acme, Home Depot and Boscovs. We might even go to Dairy Queen to see if they have the new blondie blizzard. Sounds like a perfect day to me.

I have been doing my steps. I only made 10,000 steps one day and paid for it the next day. I have to remember what the doctor said about me having patience in my recovery. Saturday I went swimming for the first time. AHHHHHH heaven. LOL I went swimming Monday, Tuesday and today. I then take the kids home and babysit until Karen comes home. Today I spent an extra half hour playing with them in the pool. That was a deal I made with them. If they behave themselves and don't get into trouble, I will play with them after my swim. That extra half hour leaves me exhausted, but happy. LOL As an extra treat today, I bought them lunch at the pool and a dessert. Tomorrow Chuck will pick them up and I can swim in peace for my hour.

Friday I'm getting my hair done, so I won't be able to swim until Monday. I think I could use the off time.

Today was my 52 anniversary. I didn't cry once today. I was just remembering all the silly times we had. My Ron had a great sense of humor. I have a friend online that I talked to practically every night. I would be chatting with her when Ron would go to bed. He would always throw her a kiss goodnight. I did tell him that she couldn't see him. LOL She loved it and would send him these flirty eyes emogie. Which he couldn't see either. But I would tell him. That was our ritual every night. Now these two never did meet, but they each always had a kiss goodnight and flirty eyes. My friend will never use that emogie again.

We had snowball fights, that I somehow never won. He would find the walnuts that my friend sent me every year from her trees. He would eat his share and try to find mine which I hid in the freezer. Somehow they disappeared from the freezer and then I would go after him and tickle him into submission. He still ate most of my walnuts. Or the time he went away for a few days on a business trip. I found stick on tattoos and decided I would put a rose tattoo on the girls. When he came home and we went to bed he looked over to give the girls a kiss and spied the tattoo and started laughing so hard that he got me laughing until I cried. These are the silly things I miss.

Today was my 52 anniversary. I didn't cry once today. I was just remembering all the silly times we had. My Ron had a great sense of humor. I have a friend online that I talked to practically every night. I would be chatting with her when Ron would go to bed. He would always throw her a kiss goodnight. I did tell him that she couldn't see him. LOL She loved it and would send him these flirty eyes emogie. Which he couldn't see either. But I would tell him. That was our ritual every night. Now these two never did meet, but they each always had a kiss goodnight and flirty eyes. My friend will never use that emogie again.

We had snowball fights, that I somehow never won. He would find the walnuts that my friend sent me every year from her trees. He would eat his share and try to find mine which I hid in the freezer. Somehow they disappeared from the freezer and then I would go after him and tickle him into submission. He still ate most of my walnuts. Or the time he went away for a few days on a business trip. I found stick on tattoos and decided I would put a rose tattoo on the girls. When he came home and we went to bed he looked over to give the girls a kiss and spied the tattoo and started laughing so hard that he got me laughing until I cried. These are the silly things I miss.
....I have a Ron too....God Bless you....<<hugs>> :hug:

Ah..Mary...sweet memories!

Glad you're getting in your swimming. Sounds like you're recovering from surgery!

I had a whirlwind week this past week. I ended up flying to North Carolina (from San Francisco) on Friday AM. It was just in time. My grandson was born at 6 pm! They needed me here to watch my 2 1/2 year old grandson. Baby was not due until Aug 21, scheduled C-section on Aug 14. Everything was planned out...haha! He weighed in at 6 lbs, 7 oz & 20" Not bad. His blood sugar was a little low, but that came up within 20 hrs. He still looks so tiny to me. They may come home Monday! I'm here until Sat AM. It was a blur packing my bag, getting a flight etc!

So glad I could be here for them. My DDIL's mother just got back from flying to see her other grandson, born 3 weeks ago and she couldn't take any more time off workright now. (She's arriving a day before he was scheduled to arrive!) DH & I will be back after Labor Day.

WHEW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter