Angelrose's Journey

I'm so glad the surgery went well!! Now, rest, rest, rest!! Glad you have so many fun trips to look forward to!! :flower1:

I am proud to say that I am getting very good at doing absolutely nothing all day but eat and sleep and watch tv. LOL

Thank you BellaBaby. I do love planning for my trips. Zoey has already asked if I would be coming to Disney World with them. We all said yes in October. They don't know yet that I won't be going with them in April. But I will still have doctor's visits to go to then. I'm sure they will understand.

Eating and sleeping is the best thing you can do right now. Sleep is the universal healer.

Thanks debknight. I am doing that as much as I can stand. I am feeling much more human today. I even took out some Valentine decorations. LOL Just the easy stuff that doesn't interfere with my Christmas decorations that are still up. I go next Friday back to the surgeon's nurse practitioner first class or something like that. Hopefully she will tell me that I can drive again. I'm really looking forward to that and maybe start putting away Christmas finally.

I'm doing well minnie56. I am getting back my energy but still have a ways to go. Tomorrow I go to see the cancer doctor to see waht we can do. I think he said the cyber knife radiation would be first. I will let you all know tomorrow night.

Good Luck Mary!!!! Hope you have a happy, restful weekend!

It was a good visit. He didn't get the pathology reports because the doctor that does that came down with the flu. LOL It just struck me funny because I am weird. But he did say that he wants to start me on the immunotherapy on February 2 and continue every two weeks for a year. I may not get the cyber knife radiation if he thinks it will do more harm than good. It's such a delicate area there.

A bit of good news. Karen asked me if I wanted to go with them in April for a week because I will get my shot before we go and I can fly home in time for the next one while they stay for a few more days. She got me an amazing price for flying down so I am very happy. Something else to look forward to.

So, it sounds like you have a plan! That sounds good. And going to DisneyWorld in April sounds wonderful! Disney is always good medicine.

Keep up the great attitude...and your humor!

It was a good visit. He didn't get the pathology reports because the doctor that does that came down with the flu. LOL It just struck me funny because I am weird. But he did say that he wants to start me on the immunotherapy on February 2 and continue every two weeks for a year. I may not get the cyber knife radiation if he thinks it will do more harm than good. It's such a delicate area there.

A bit of good news. Karen asked me if I wanted to go with them in April for a week because I will get my shot before we go and I can fly home in time for the next one while they stay for a few more days. She got me an amazing price for flying down so I am very happy. Something else to look forward to.

That’s a good follow up! And a treatment plan is a step moving forward ..
Disney in April, can’t get any better than that! Lots of pixie dust to you!

Thanks minniecarousel and minnie56. I really have no idea what immunotherapy is except that it will take an hour to go through my veins. My cousin Butch said that sometimes they take your own DNA to help fight off those nasty cells. So we will see what it is exactly on February 2.

I think ...it helps your own immune system fight back , that's a good thing!
The more to fight with , the better!
Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way , you're in good hands and have so much love and support it will see you through to better days. :)

Thanks minnie56. I think you are right. It boosts your won immune system but then there are problems with that too. Always something. But I'm not going to worry about that part.

I just concentrating on our April trip. April 14th to the 20th. I get my IV the day before I leave so I will be in great shape.

Everything has a side effect ..just think only positive thoughts and that you won't be one that does!
Focus on the trip ahead , use the day by day planning to keep you focused on happy times.
They'll serve you well ..hugs and blessings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!