Angelrose's Journey

Thank you BellaBaby. I will be so happy to get all the pictures from our trip. I haven't see most of them. Poor Karen has so much going on right now. Hopefully she will get a break soon.

Hi AnnaS. Karen and I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody. I LOVED it. This is coming from someone who's favorite music is Lawrence Welk. Yes, I am that old. LOL Such great music but the story was a little sad. Of course now I have STOMP STOMP CLAP in my brain all night.

We have not been to the movies in a long time. We barely go. The last time we went, we went to see Las Vegas with Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Robert DeNero. It was in the afternoon because we feared we might fall asleep :-) if we went later in the evening. A Star is Born looks good too. You just gave me an idea to have a movie day/night with hubby.

Would love to see Bohemian Rhapsody too. Looks good.

I'm having computer problems here. We think we need a new router because evveryone is having trouble staying connected to the internet. Plus I did have a virus which Karen got rif of for me. So if you don't see me for a few days, you'll know why.

New router is doing a great job. I just wanted to stop by to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I am so thankful for all your friendship all these years.

I got my new hearing aids but they are still too loud and I have them on the lowest setting. I have an appointment in two weeks, but I may have to go back sooner.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mary! I hope you are feeling well and that you and yours have a joyful holiday.

Thank you Grumpy's Gal, Neesy228 and AnnaS. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Today we just went out to Lowes to get some bulbs and another spotlight for the front porch. Leftovers for lunch and dinner. I am feeling great!

Tonight we are taking the kids to see Grindlewald's fantastic beasts part 2. I forget the real title. LOL But it sounds really good. We are meeting Karen's friend and her boys to join us. We have both trees all decorated and all of the indoors. We still have a few things to put outside but are waiting for warmer weather. It was 16 here this morning at 8am. Thank goodness we are moderating next week.

Great to hear Mary!!! It is absolutely freezing. I did not have to go out yesterday since we had Thanksgiving here and stayed put today too. Have no choice tomorrow o_O

We saw the Crimes of Grindlewald last night. That was over two hours of my life I will never get back. I still have no idea what it was about. But the special effects were great. That movie could have been cut down by at least a half hour.

It has been so cold here the last few days but today it was nice and warm. We are having a downpour right now but should be over by tomorrow morning.

Hello sweet Angelrose, hope you're doing well!!
We're just back from WDW and had the best time ...it was pretty busy though and my legs are still sore.
Just thinking of you :)

Hi minnie56. I am doing well. I go to the doctor on Friday to see what the scan showed. I'm not confident that things are going well. Hopefully I am wrong, and even if it's the same as before I will be happy.

I will send up some prayers and good thoughts for you!!
Keep positive.. big hugs.
I can't believe Christmas is almost upon us again, the years fly.
What do you have planned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!