Animal Crossing Issues...

I CAUGHT A COELATHANTH!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!:banana:
and yes, of course I donated it!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Congratulations!!!!

Lois I am going to need some SERIOUS step by step instruction to what to do when I get back from 13 days away from the game!!!

We are going to bring all our hybrids inside and we did not buy any turnips today. Thursday night we had the scare in that our favorite neighbor (Fang) talked about moving out of Wishes!!:scared1::scared1: We talked him into staying but are worried if we don't set the clock properly he could be gone when we get back. :sad2:

All of these little worries would be gone if we just brought the game with us again like we did in April!:rolleyes1

So... I have tried everything to get foreign fruit from my neighbors, and I can't seem to get them to mail me any fruit! Any suggestions? My native fruit is pears, and I have coconut trees because they washed up on the shore. What can I do???

So... I have tried everything to get foreign fruit from my neighbors, and I can't seem to get them to mail me any fruit! Any suggestions? My native fruit is pears, and I have coconut trees because they washed up on the shore. What can I do???

Do you wifi? If so, you can hook up with other DISers who are all very kind and generous and NOT likely to mess with your town like "unknowns" can. I'm sure that we all would be glad to bring you some fruit.

If not, just keep sending letters to your townies with your native fruit in the letter. Keep the text of the letter short and sweet like "have some fruit" and they will eventually send you some foreign fruit. But the fastest way is to have visitors through wifi.

Good luck!

P.S. After being away from the game for so long, I might venture to my town tonight and check out the mess :( I'm scared.

I do have wifi... would anyone be willing to help me with fruit? I have a fairly extensive catalog, and plenty of bells for folks who would be wiling to help me out! What do I need to do?

Do you wifi? If so, you can hook up with other DISers who are all very kind and generous and NOT likely to mess with your town like "unknowns" can. I'm sure that we all would be glad to bring you some fruit.

If not, just keep sending letters to your townies with your native fruit in the letter. Keep the text of the letter short and sweet like "have some fruit" and they will eventually send you some foreign fruit. But the fastest way is to have visitors through wifi.

Good luck!

P.S. After being away from the game for so long, I might venture to my town tonight and check out the mess :( I'm scared.

Sooooo....did you give it a try???

Aren't we lucky, we have a house in a condo-community - no lawn mowing for us!! We have a small garden that we have flowers and some earth boxes with veggies so it's the best of two worlds.

I forget what they refer to them as - cause we actually have a free-standing house - not attached to our neighbors (unless you consider a pergola an attachment). Considering our commute, we'd have to pay a lawn guy anyway.

I'm trying to catch the beehive bees - anyone been successful at this??? Any tips?

And the tarantula - yikes - just pops out and bites you and knocks you out!!!
Haven't gotten one of those yet either.

It was raining in AC again today - it must be that rainy season they told us was coming - I love it - so much less work watering!! Now if I could only get all those flowers I'm planting to fill in the grass - some of our areas are looking pretty good, but others have far to go.

The gate will be open tonight - come on over!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Congratulations!!!!

Lois I am going to need some SERIOUS step by step instruction to what to do when I get back from 13 days away from the game!!!

We are going to bring all our hybrids inside and we did not buy any turnips today. Thursday night we had the scare in that our favorite neighbor (Fang) talked about moving out of Wishes!!:scared1::scared1: We talked him into staying but are worried if we don't set the clock properly he could be gone when we get back. :sad2:

All of these little worries would be gone if we just brought the game with us again like we did in April!:rolleyes1

Don't worry! You'll be fine. Just remember the exact day you last play the game. When you come back, open the Wii menu (NOT the game menu) and put the date back to when you last played and you'll be back where you were.

What we did then was move our days forward slowly (like instead of 24 hours, we made a day to be 12 hours). But, if it was raining - we let it rain!!
You can take your time catching up. We suffered no damage. You may lose a neighbor, but now that I know how safe it is, every now and then I'll go back and let it rain again. We have more than one neighbor threatening to move, but I figure, they come, they go! What I think is cool is that if I've got a nice lawn growing around a sign, if that's where they decide to put their new house, it's surrounded mostly by grass and looks really pretty!!
So now I do plant around signs cause it has a nice result eventually.

Ok so last night I was playing AC on the WII and a few ladies told me aboput this board. So here I am!!!

If anyone wants to add me I would love new friends!

name tiffani
town kokomo
code# 4511-6719-6386

Oh and please PM me your info if you add me so I can also add you!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts