Animal Crossing Issues...

I miss you guys! How did we ever have time to play so much AC? Oh yeah - that was before I got the correspondent position and all the extra work responsibilities!

Just wanted to pop on and say hello to everyone!

Nook is buying turnips for 170, our gate is open but our time is set ahead so Nooks will be closing around noon so get there early if you're interested!!

I don't know Nancy - priorities - you gotta get back to AC!!:flower3:

I know what you mean though - we were all pretty good in the winter. I miss those AC wars Ian set up!!

I miss you guys! How did we ever have time to play so much AC? Oh yeah - that was before I got the correspondent position and all the extra work responsibilities!

Just wanted to pop on and say hello to everyone!

Miss ya Nance, and miss hearing Zoey's giggling!! We had lots of time to play in dead of winter!! Now its too nice to sit in the house!

I everybody! I actually played AC for about an hour last night. Killed many cockroaches, pulled a zillion weeds, and took care of that crazy bed head. It was fun to see some other things (like fish in the ponds) and I caught a firefly (cute!), a zebra fish of some sort, and sold some fruit to Nookie. I also found a four-leaf clover :shamrock: ! I'm so happy to say that all of my favorite townies are still there (Moose, Jeremiah, and Pippy) and they all seemed happy to see me. They did give me a little crap for being gone so long but seemed to get over it quickly :)

I'm back in the game - yay! I hope to catch up with everyone soon so I'll be checking for open doors and will be leaving mine open so feel free to stop in if you see me :)

I everybody! I actually played AC for about an hour last night. Killed many cockroaches, pulled a zillion weeds, and took care of that crazy bed head. It was fun to see some other things (like fish in the ponds) and I caught a firefly (cute!), a zebra fish of some sort, and sold some fruit to Nookie. I also found a four-leaf clover :shamrock: ! I'm so happy to say that all of my favorite townies are still there (Moose, Jeremiah, and Pippy) and they all seemed happy to see me. They did give me a little crap for being gone so long but seemed to get over it quickly :)

I'm back in the game - yay! I hope to catch up with everyone soon so I'll be checking for open doors and will be leaving mine open so feel free to stop in if you see me :)

Very cool!!! When we get back from WDW we will have to visit for sure!!!:)
So did you lose any of your neighbors??? We are so afraid that we will lose our favorite after not playing for almost 2 weeks!!!

Today we moved all our hybrids and Jacobs Ladders into our house. Is that all we had to do? Do they go in the drawers or just inside our house? We have about 60 flowers my basement looks like Home Depot in the spring!:goodvibes

We moved the hybrids too, just to be sure. They were all over the houses!! we didn't move them back after we returned and made sure things were running smoothly (which they were).

I know one of our characters left and another moved in. Another is threatening to move again. But we're not "close to" our neighbors and figure they come, they go. (that's mean isn't it?)

have fun!!

if anyone's playing, it's Saturday, June 20th in our town and it's the bug catching contest so if anyone has any cool bugs, come on over and enter the contest!!

Hey all!!! I Know I don't post often, but I wanted to let you all know that my Nook n Go is selling turnips for 413 Bells! I will be home from work after nine. PM me if you want me to add you, and I will get back to you later tonight with my info. It is open late, and I can just add folks, and keep my gate open. I don't have wii speak or even a keyboard, so communicating won't be too easy (BTW I only have pears and coconuts, so bring some fruit!)

This thread is wanting me to start playing again. :)

If anybody wants to add me this is my FC:
0817-7623-8081
Name: Matti
Town: Beladore

I'll probably be on tomorrow sprucing up my town with my gates open. Feel free to drop in. :)

I'll add you to my friends list.

Jenny and I had fun running from town to town buying and selling turnips!!

My gate is open if anyone wants to buy turnips - it's Sunday, June 20th, approximately 9:30 a.m. so old Joan will be around for a couple more hours.

If you know someone with good selling prices, you could make some good money - I mean bells :-)

I just can't add any friends right now cause the game is home - but I'm not - I'm at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter