Animal kingdom Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disboards and wdwmagic have no issues with each other as far as I’m aware. I reference each all the time.

I'll still just use "the other board" to be safe... anyway, if that "circle" is in AK, then that's pretty straightforward with part of what's happened.

As noted in the wdwmagic thread this is speculation and unconfirmed. We are unlikely to see actual info from Disney or news outlets so I wouldn’t recommend continuing to speculate.

I'll still just use "the other board" to be safe... anyway, if that "circle" is in AK, then that's pretty straightforward with part of what's happened.
There are several Disney forum sites so other board doesn’t really work. I responded to the “news” above.

As noted in the wdwmagic thread this is speculation and unconfirmed. We are unlikely to see actual info from Disney or news outlets so I wouldn’t recommend continuing to speculate.

Wouldn't it eventually show up in the quarterly report of incidents?

Wouldn't it eventually show up in the quarterly report of incidents?
Did it happen on an attraction? Usually the quarterly injury reports are involving attractions. I’m not sure a death outside of an attraction would show up on that.

My wife has been keeping up with this story, mostly through Facebook groups. I have no source, but it was apparently a pregnant lady at about 33 weeks. Neither survived. I believe she collapsed in Pizzafari.

Apologies if I'm not supposed to share unsourced news like this.

On one of the other boards an ICU nurse posted that she was there when it happened and she performed CPR on her. They worked on her for over an hour before transporting her to the hospital. She died at the hospital. No word on if the baby made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter