Animal kingdom Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what I can confirm. I am retired Army veteran and we actually had met the family earlier in the day, we were walking to Pizzafari yesterday to get some water for my dog when we again met her sister and she was pleading us to please call 911 my sister is having a seizure I ran to get the manager of Pizzafari to call directly for help as I am sure Disney has some special protocols in these situations. It all happens so fast by the time (30/45 seconds) we returned she had stopped breathing and there was a vacationing Nurse in the park that had started emergency CPR in a effort to help in the moment of urgency she left her young Daughter in behind who was a frightened and crying because of the commotion. I had my service dog Hero with me hence the need for water so we sat with the girl and calmed her down and let her give him some water and petted Hero to Distract her from what was going on. When the EMTs arrived, They were still doing chest compressions and had used the AED 3 times to start her heart with little to no response. And that’s what I know to be the truth.

As this is not related to something Disney did, and I realize it’s intent is not malicious, but I really think this thread should be closed. It’s not our buisness what happened medically with this person.

As this is not related to something Disney did, and I realize it’s intent is not malicious, but I really think this thread should be closed. It’s not our buisness what happened medically with this person.
I disagree as I was a part of it in some odd way and
It happened at Disney therefore it’s Disney related and thanks to this thread I was able to get some sort of resolving answers to questions I walked away from not knowing it I would ever know as Disney has a Habit of hiding the truth of what happens in their parks especially if they’re not responsible for it. And sometimes the people who were oddly involved deserve some resolution as to know what happened one way or another they are universally connected. And we are still in shock of what happened right before our eyes.

I disagree as I was a part of it in some odd way and
It happened at Disney therefore it’s Disney related and thanks to this thread I was able to get some sort of resolving answers to questions I walked away from not knowing it I would ever know as Disney has a Habit of hiding the truth of what happens in their parks especially if they’re not responsible for it. And sometimes the people who were oddly involved deserve some resolution as to know what happened one way or another they are universally connected. And we are still in shock of what happened right before our eyes.
Agreed.....
And you had sufficient training and presence of mind to actually do something to aid the victim.
Most people today are "viewers" and not "participants" in emergency situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter