Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

The only thing I saw missed so far... is Cassey would like fantasia or winter in the mini-golf group!!

Will check the others for you!

The only other thing I saw..was Africa was not turned red but everthing has 2 so far... :)

I'm starting my next round list.... made a few adjustments....

You must have had your coffee! That was fast!

Are we signing up for 2 or 3 this next round?

For the amount of sleep I got last night, I'm pretty on top of things! :lmao:

Let's go with 3. If everyone would list 5 choices, that would be great. Hopefully, everyone will get 3 they want.

I almost missed this. Sign me up. Wildlife train, rafiki planet watch, divine, goofys candy. Not sue if I will make it back ay 12:00 but will try.

Victoria

Okay, I PMed Lori. With Victoria, we have 10, and that would be all 50 if we take 5. If Lori is here before noon, that would be 11, and we'll do 4.

Going to grab something to eat before my head explodes from all the math!

Sounds great... I'm off to grab something to eat here too.. the rain is making me very tired... rain all day is not going to be good for the motivation...

I'm going to sit here and work on MK swap for the next 15 minutes and then off to get two sleepy kids up, dressed and fed.

I'll be at work at for round two but have my list ready.

We are all on your side. Just remember, be firm and stand your ground. It's your child.....you know what's best for her. Hugs to you for a rough morning!

Okay! I am on a REAL computer now that hopefully won't post every time I hit enter!

I didn't realize Mini Golf was separate, but I'm glad! So many I want... Okay, here is my 1st list in a readable fashion:

1. Goofy's Candy Co.
2. Kali River Rapids
3. Pangani Trail
4. Primeval Whirl

And Winter golf, unless we have enough for 2 groups, then Fantasia.

Hope that works!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!