Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Got my box!! Thankfully it stopped raining because they left it outside the garage. This is why we use ziploc bags!! LOL

I opened it and everything looks great, haven't opened the bags yet though. I will drool over everything tonight after the bowling banquet.

I have my box!!! Everything looks great from pulling it out of the box.. haven't opened the individual bags because I'm having to supervise DH finishing a project... He keeps trying to change things.and I don't want them changed or addition.. I want it done my way which is the right way!

Thank you for hosting Jennifer!!!

I got my box. Opened it and everything looks good. I have not opened the bags yet either but will soon. Thanks for hostessing.

It's here!:yay: I haven't opened it yet and my parents are on the way here so I need to tidy up before they get here.

Opened my box and all I can say is everyone has outdone themselves! Everything is gorgeous, pictures just don't do them justice. Thanks everyone for the awesome pages!

Jennifer thanks again for hostessing!

Aren't they awesome? Sandy's will go out tomorrow and Victoria is getting hers next week. Rainy day today to leave it out for her to pick up :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Picked my up yesterday despite the rainy morning. Thanks everyone for the great work. Wish i was in the Epcot group but too much going on this summer and a cruise in August right at the due date.

Victoria

I picked up my box yesterday and I couldn't wait to open it. Once again, I have a beautiful album made by fantastic ladies! good work everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!