Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Jen I noticed you have JJ&JHsMom twice as potiential player LOL

Are both sets of pages for the parade being done by the same person or 2 different people? I thought it would be the 4 pages done by the same.

Jen I noticed you have JJ&JHsMom twice as potiential player LOL

Are both sets of pages for the parade being done by the same person or 2 different people? I thought it would be the 4 pages done by the same.

Obviously, I love Cassey and her work very much!

Yes, the same person will do Parade one and Parade two and Safari one and Safari two. I'll update that in the first post. thank you!

I'm good with 4 or 5. I haven't even looked at the list! Better get in gear for my early morning wake up tomorrow.

Jennifer,

Are we going to go ahead and pick 2 the first round and 3 the second round if we go with the 5?? Just curious....

I don't want the bugs.. you all can have them.. love the shows...but creative-juices boggle me with bugs...

I'm still hoping for the parade.... and a few others.... but I will do whatever Jennifer gives me.... I have ideas for 2 already...and still working on about 4 more ideas for my top picks....lol

Let's go with 2 and 3, but I reserve the right to change that tomorrow morning ;)

By the way, I'm puppy-sitting tonight and tomorrow, so I may not be as quick on the draw tomorrow...just a warning!

If we are doing 5 sets I need to update my list a little bit. Now I need to remember to be on the computer at 9 a.m. ;) Last time the signups were fast and furious. Better have your coffee ready, Jennifer!

Yes, I will open a new thread today or tomorrow. I need to reserve at least a few extra posts, in order to get the links in all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter