Animal Kingdom Lodge - Pool Hopping?

kid@heart

DIS Veteran
We are going to be at WDW in October of this year and were planning to go to AKL and eat breakfast at Boma's. We were hoping to use the pool after breakfast. Can DVC members pool hop to AKL? In advance, THANKS for the input!!!
:D :D :D

Pool hopping is not allowed at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Sorry.

I, too, hope they change the rules.

Larry

Don't be to terribly dissappointed about not being able to use AKL's pool. Although we enjoyed our stay there and loved Jiko and Boma we were less than impressed with the pool. Its beautiful and fits the landscape but in the words of my boys, "the slide is lame!"

For those of us who joined early and got the free theme parks admission included with our membership, it didn't include the Animal Kingdom Park when it opened.

With that in mind, it's not surprising that the AKL Resort is excluded.

You won't miss the pool at AKL. The setting is nice, but as in the above post, the slide is "lame". However try not to miss Jinko. We had the most fabulous meal in years there, the waitress was a treat, she brought 3 bottles of wine for us to taste before choosing which glass of wine we would each like, and the food was out of this world, we had the sea bass and the monk fish which was to die for. The last meal at WDW that even came close to this experience was our evening at Victoria and Alberts several years ago. They can keep the pool, I'll take Jinko.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter