Animal Kingdom - Pandora and Tree of Life @ Nite in Nov

LostMom18

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I went on MDE schedule of events and there are no events listed for the Tree of Life Awakenings on Nov. 11th. Does Pandora and the Tree of Life light up at night in November? Thank you in advance for responding.

I've been looking at times for some shows and character meetings in Hollywood Studios for the week before that, and they're not showing up either. I'd believe they just weren't going to happen that day if some things showed times and others didn't, but I can't imagine that they aren't going to run *any* of the things I checked. It seems like they've released times for anything that must be planned in advance (for FP+) but not the non-FP schedule. That's what I'm hoping, anyway!

The tree of life awakening and the Pandora lights in the land are done nightly. You're just looking too far out and the schedule isn't updated. It will be added as the date gets closer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter