Animal Kingdom -TV Show

I've never seen the show, but isn't it getting close to the series finale? Shows will often do that as they get to the end.

I’m interested to see how it goes. I loved watching her and trying to “figure her out”. I wonder if Pope will go even farther off the deep end, or be able to live a successful life without her.

I’m interested to see how it goes. I loved watching her and trying to “figure her out”. I wonder if Pope will go even farther off the deep end, or be able to live a successful life without her.
I really liked her role and hate to see Smurf gone, but excited to see what happens. I just started watching this season, but liked it so much I watched all previous seasons in a week 😮😂

For me this is another one of those shows where it's virtually impossible to like any of the characters. I was fine with what happened last night. She was completely reprehensible. I was sorry when Baz was eliminated two seasons ago because I almost felt like he was going to reform them all somehow.

I binged it all last year... Then found everything I could with Shawn Hatosy (Pope) in it :rolleyes1:lovestruc

For me this is another one of those shows where it's virtually impossible to like any of the characters. I was fine with what happened last night. She was completely reprehensible. I was sorry when Baz was eliminated two seasons ago because I almost felt like he was going to reform them all somehow.
See I really like all of the boys, even if they are all really messed up people. I don’t think any of them are “bad” people, if that makes sense. Smurf screwed them all up so bad... I wanted more of HER story, and to find out why she was so savage!

See I really like all of the boys, even if they are all really messed up people. I don’t think any of them are “bad” people, if that makes sense. Smurf screwed them all up so bad... I wanted more of HER story, and to find out why she was so savage!
:rotfl2:It totally doesn't actually. They're all career criminals and cold-blooded killers. It must take quite a bit to piss you off.

:rotfl2:It totally doesn't actually. They're all career criminals and cold-blooded killers. It must take quite a bit to piss you off.
Hahahahaha... I see them more as “damaged individuals”. I wouldn’t want anyone like that to actually be in my life. They show remorse :confused3

... my favorite Game of Thrones character is Cersei too :rotfl:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha... I see them more as “damaged individuals”. I wouldn’t want anyone like that to actually be in my life. They show remorse :confused3

... my favorite Game of Thrones character is Cersei too :rotfl:
I should have seen that coming. SHAME!! ;)

I read that she was totally horrible to all the cast and crew on the show. They decided they wanted her gone and she's gone now. They even tried to make her death pretty horrible so she couldn't come back.

Love this show. Just don't know how it's gonna work in the 5th season.

I was always looking for that redeemable, small quality that most "broken" characters have. Never found it in Smurf.

Ughhh Smurf messed those kids up so bad.

What a mess.

I think Pope will be much better off without her. The rest are lost. Jay thinks he’s an evil genius but he’s really just kind of spoiled at this point and Angela is annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!