Animal TV and Movie Stars

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
Anybody remember those animal TV programs?

Some of the TV shows I watched as a kid. The idea came when I was searching for photos in the lunchbox thread.

2013-1007-Flipper.jpg

The talking horse, Mr. Ed

mr-ed_u-L-PJTLWZ0.jpg

516QKE7wLvL.jpg

Daktari had Clarence the Crosseyed Lion and Judy the Chimp

Judy the Chimp also played Debbie the Bloop on Lost in Space.

I had the biggest crush on the Dad from Flipper. I'll leave it at that.

I also remember the movie Fluffy with Tony Randall and a brunette (!?) Shirley Jones.

Last edited:

About two years ago my husband recorded a Mr. Ed episode. We laughed so hard because it was so silly. I keep meaning to try and find some more to record. I can't recall the whole episode but Mr. Ed was surfing - lol

I liked Skippy the bush kangaroo. Hardly anyone I know even remembers, but it was an Australian show that aired for a short time in the US. I still remember the theme song. Similar to Lassie- a boy and his kangaroo, LOL.

Last edited:
The orangitang from the Any which way but loose movies. Actually the first one got too big so in the sequel another one was brought in Clyde Scrap the caddie

Last edited:
About two years ago my husband recorded a Mr. Ed episode. We laughed so hard because it was so silly. I keep meaning to try and find some more to record. I can't recall the whole episode but Mr. Ed was surfing - lol

You can watch the first 2 seasons of Mister Ed on Hulu if you have it. My daughter loves Mister Ed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!