Animation Courtyard closing by end of 2018?

Donaldb112

Earning My Ears
I remember reading somewhere a month or two ago that the Animation Courtyard would be closing by the end of the year. It would make sense, as TSL will be open by then, and SWGE would be opening a few months later sometime in 2019.

I don't think they would keep Launch Bay open while SWGE is there, so can anyone provide some input?

Nothing is confirmed. There was a rumor a long time ago about that area but it has died down. Star Wars won’t open until late 2019 anyways.

There's more in the Animation Courtyard (Walt Disney Presents, VotLM, and Disney Junior) than just Star Wars Launch Bay. Not to mention, the entrance to TSL will be in the Animation Courtyard as they are turning Pixar Place into backstage area. I could see them potentially closing Star Wars Launch Bay (leaving the Animation Courtyard alone otherwise), but not until SWGE opens in 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter