Anna and Elsa Olaf's Frozen Adventure Dresses at Disneyland?

taigirl87

Resident Pixie Duster
We are heading to Disneyland in 17 days (first time back in almost 15 years! :cheer2:)

We are surprising my 2.5 year old and celebrating my 30th birthday. I was thinking of getting her either the Anna or Elsa dresses from the new short ahead of coco (I like that they're warmer). I could get them from our local Disney Store but I would almost rather wait and buy them at Disneyland if we can.

So my question, has anyone seen these dresses available for purchase in the parks or should I pick them up ahead of time?

Thanks in advanced!

Yes I believe I saw them in the dream boutique in DTD, because I asked my daughter (6) what in the world they were and she said "that new Frozen thing!" so...haha. But they were furry and looked warm and definitely different from normal and Frozen Fever Elsa/Anna dresses.

Awesome thanks! I think we will wait till we get there then. She might surprise us and want something different!

We are heading to Disneyland in 17 days (first time back in almost 15 years! :cheer2:)

We are surprising my 2.5 year old and celebrating my 30th birthday. I was thinking of getting her either the Anna or Elsa dresses from the new short ahead of coco (I like that they're warmer). I could get them from our local Disney Store but I would almost rather wait and buy them at Disneyland if we can.

So my question, has anyone seen these dresses available for purchase in the parks or should I pick them up ahead of time?

Thanks in advanced!
I hadn't heard about this. We still have DD5's that will fit but the warmer one is appealing. If you get one please post it!

Yes, they are on display at DTD. I am currently digging through my photos. Will post the shot if I find it again.

I saw them today at World of Disney, but I can't get the photo to load. They're dark blue and kind of fuzzy/velvety, definitely more "cold weather" friendly than the typical princess gear.

I hadn't heard about this. We still have DD5's that will fit but the warmer one is appealing. If you get one please post it!

I definitely will! We got her a Rapunzel dress at the Disney Store over the weekend to take with us just in case she doesn't want the anna or elsa dress (they didn't have em at my Disney Store yet sadly). We got a great deal on the Rapunzel dress though! $20 off so it was only $25!

She loves princess dresses and Elsa is her favorite (and she was even born after the craze started! ha ha), so I wouldn't be surprised if she does want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!