Anniversary Dinner

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Hi all,
I need help planning the menu for my parents anniversary dinner. There will be eight people and I want to do a "sit down" dinner. Any suggestions?

but we did an eye of the round roast.....enveloped in aluminum foil......with the cream of mushroom soup and lipton onion soup mix on it with one cup of water......very moist ....good gravy and enough for the ten of us.....then baked potatoes.....easy and in the oven at the same temp as the roast........tossed salad and small baby carrots........For my MIL who would prefer a ham dinner.....I boiled a large ham and had mashed potatoes ......salad and also beets.....

Pumba,
So you mixed both soups together? Cream of mushroom (canned?) and Onion Soup (dry kind?), how long did you cook it for?

that.....then add the one can of water on top of that....then fold the foil up......and cook depending on how large a roast it is....I have done one at one pm and ate at five.......I do it for 350 degrees for three to four hours.....this is delicious....and the gravy is fantastic.....make sure the foil is in both directions so that a tent is made towards the top......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter