• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary Dinner

2x_dis_dad

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW for our 8th anniversary. My parents and in-laws will be with us to babysit the kids. I am thinking of a nice romantic dinner for 2. Where would any of you recommend trying. We are not to concerned about the price.

Victoria and Albert. No other option. Only AAA 5 Diamond rated restaurant in Florida.

We were in the same situation last year ate at Yachtsman Steakhouse on our 9th anniversary. It was amazing! We are going back alone this year and will most likely be going to YSH on our 10th.

My hubby and I will be down there for our 1 year wedding anniversary next month. We are going to Narcoosee's :love:

Victoria and Albert's is HIDEOUSLY expensive, men must wear jackets, and you can't use your wishes to pay for your meal. Just some info.:charac2:

Those are our top three. V&A is prixe fixe when we were there it was about 100 per person without wine. We were on a meal plan that covered the meal, we paid for a wine pairing and it came out to about $150.00 (which included tip and wine pairing for two). It was well worth the money and I would highly reccommend it but if you don't want to put out $350.00 for meal try Jikos or Yachtmens Steakhouse. They were both very good and romantical. We really loved Jikos and can't wait to get back but the YSH got our business twice on the last visit. Try to get a table in the round room with the high ceiling, we were able to see some of the fireworks from Illuminations there. It was very nice.

No price concern..definately Victoria and Albert's. Dininig room is very romantic..although if you book the chefs table...it is wonderful..and you can make your own romance. Very private..lol, with the chefs.

Other than that..I would go for the wonderful meal..Jiko, Artist Point, Flying Fish and Blue Zoo. All have wonderful atmosphere, food and service, you can't go wrong with any of them.

V&A would be my # 1 choice, followed by Jiko , then Citricos. But the other spots already mentioned are fine as well.

My husband and I looked at places for our 10th anniversary dinner. We didn't like the menus at any of those places. We are picky eaters I guess. None of it sounded good. We had dinner at Ohana's. We were given a table next to the window with a gorgeous view of the castle. We ate a bit later, so not as many kids. That didn't really bother us anyway-we have two of our own. We were given white flower leis and a cute little cupcake with a candle. It was a wonderful evening and the food was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter