Anniversary Help

hope

Earning My Ears
My wonderful dh and I will be vacationing at Disney the end of August...or I like to refer to it as our second honeymoon. We will be married 6 yrs. on August 26th. I have an idea that I would love to have chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of champagne and a little plush mickey delivered to our room for when we arrive. How exactly would I go about doing this? I have also planned for the next day massages and facials for both of us. We have really gone thru lots of stress these past couple years and I want to make this very special, romantic and relaxing. Thanks in advance for your input. Pixie dust to all!

Congratulations on your upcoming second honeymoon!

I would suggest calling the Disney Florist. I have never dealt with them directly but I hear they are wonderful to work with! 1-407-827-3505

Another option would be to contact Jane and her Pixies at www.giftsofalifetime.com and have her arrange something for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!