Anniversary Show

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone:

I know I said we'd have an anniversary show on June 1st, but I'm afraid that's going to be delayed by a few days. We attempted to record it yesterday, but apparently the Podcast gods were having none of it. The primary PC we record on failed, as did our back up field recorder. Anyway, Corey and Julie left today on vacation until next Tuesday (yes, I unchain him from his desk on occasion), so I'm waiting until they get back next week to record the anniversary show, as I don't feel it would be right to do it without them.

Thanks for understanding, and we will have our regular show next Tuesday.

Pete

Thanks for the notice. That must have been very frustrating. Probably Yoshi's revenge. :squirrel:

Good things are worth waiting for, however, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is looking forward to hearing you all anniversarying together.

This may be totally anal, but I've spent a hunk of time getting caught up on DISUnplugged. Y'all are just an amazing team (blatant flattery there), and I'm genuinely looking forward to the big anniversary show.

I'm sure I'm related to Corey somehow, but we Martins can be like Smiths and Jones.

Thanks for the update....Can't wait to hear the show.

Well, that makes perfect sense. It stinks though; I really rely on my Disney fix.

I listen to the podcasts over and over again. I even have them on in the background when I'm doing housework. I'm glad Pete decided to wait for the whole gang to be together for the anniversary show.

Looking forward to hearing the show, thanks Pete for the update.. :thumbsup2

Well, I may be the only one to be glad to hear you're delayed!!

I caught my first podcast for the first time this past Tuesday, so it will take me all weekend to catch up on all of the older posted unplugged podcasts!!:yay:
By the way way Im already on 4-17.

I cant tell you how many times I laugh out loud!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: What a great show!! I never heard such a group of people interact so well with each other!

My wife thinks its strange enough that I'm addicted to these boards. I have posted over 200 posts in less than a month!!

I hope I catch your anniversary show before my wife sends those guys with the white coats.:scared1:

P.S. Bob I do like you're dole whip report. I have never been to WDW before, but that will be the first thing I do!!

Oh good, I am glad I didn't miss it. I was looking for it thinking something was wrong with me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter